Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last increase was in May, by $1,800. That's two increases in a little over 2 months for a total increase of over $3,000.

The base model now starts at $51,025; the mid-tier Rubicon is now $54,725, rather than $53,505 currently,

and the High Altitude is now $56,600.
馃挵馃搱

Registered
I paid 57k on a nice dealer build last black Rubicon in the states with a 2500 mark up but over 3k on dealer hook ups mopar lift, AW mats, 2 up charger and lunch. Just look at your overall purchase limit or lease. Be nice the dealer can hook you up. Very few are not marking up...

Registered
I paid 57k on a nice dealer build last black Rubicon in the states with a 2500 mark up but over 3k on dealer hook ups mopar lift, AW mats, 2 up charger and lunch. Just look at your overall purchase limit or lease. Be nice the dealer can hook you up. Very few are not marking up...
From what I can tell dealers all have open allocations for the 4xE and if they were already planning it on the Cherokee lineup next year they can prob meet demand.

I would expect anything on a dealer lot to be MSRP or slightly higher, however everyone seems to be able to use various affiliate plans to custom order below MSRP. So if you can wait 2-3 months you鈥檒l pay less.

Registered
This price increase actually happened a few weeks back. Reading this, I thought it was 2 hikes in less than a month! (until I verified the $51,025 was the base on my order sheet)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FYI, my 4XE just came in and the extra price increase was reflected on the window sticker, BUT, they did NOT increase the price we had agreed upon. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts