Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last increase was in May, by $1,800. That's two increases in a little over 2 months for a total increase of over $3,000.

The base model now starts at $51,025; the mid-tier Rubicon is now $54,725, rather than $53,505 currently,

and the High Altitude is now $56,600.
馃挵馃搱

Registered
I paid 57k on a nice dealer build last black Rubicon in the states with a 2500 mark up but over 3k on dealer hook ups mopar lift, AW mats, 2 up charger and lunch. Just look at your overall purchase limit or lease. Be nice the dealer can hook you up. Very few are not marking up...

Registered
I paid 57k on a nice dealer build last black Rubicon in the states with a 2500 mark up but over 3k on dealer hook ups mopar lift, AW mats, 2 up charger and lunch. Just look at your overall purchase limit or lease. Be nice the dealer can hook you up. Very few are not marking up...
From what I can tell dealers all have open allocations for the 4xE and if they were already planning it on the Cherokee lineup next year they can prob meet demand.

I would expect anything on a dealer lot to be MSRP or slightly higher, however everyone seems to be able to use various affiliate plans to custom order below MSRP. So if you can wait 2-3 months you鈥檒l pay less.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Annnd Jeep just raised prices yet again. This time by $300. They raised the base price by $200, and the Destination charge by $100.

The sticker is now $3,330 more than 6 months ago.

Registered
With gas prices rising and generous government handouts creating labor shortages and higher labor costs, all things will continue to get more expensive. The gas price alone being about 30% higher than a year ago affects shipping and freight on everything. This is classic inflation, brought on in large part by government policy.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2022 WRANGLER UNLIMITED SAHARA 4XE MSRP is now $52,530.

Plus DESTINATION CHARGE increased to $1,595 (up $100).

High Altitude package remains the same at $5,575. But...
Trailer Tow package is up $50.
Advanced safety package is up $200.
SkyOne Touch is up $50.

So as for what I have, it's up $1,905 from my order in July.

Registered
2022 WRANGLER UNLIMITED SAHARA 4XE MSRP is now $52,530.

Plus DESTINATION CHARGE increased to $1,595 (up $100).

High Altitude package remains the same at $5,575. But...
Trailer Tow package is up $50.
Advanced safety package is up $200.
SkyOne Touch is up $50.

So as for what I have, it's up $1,905 from my order in July.
I believe remote proximity is now included as standard on the 鈥22, which used to be a $645 option (required for some reason). So yeah, it鈥檚 still a jump but not quite as large.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ah, probably that one then. There was a big price jump on 1/17. $1500ish to base prices and a bunch of the options increased too.
As far as my November HA order goes, I ordered it loaded, and checking, the only thing that went up compared to today is the base price.

Its amazing that the base has increased from $48k to almost $54k in less than a year. And as you said, they also raised option prices the prior time and maybe again on some things this time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts