Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday I hit the 1 year mark on my ‘21 Rubicon 4xe. ❤❤ There isn’t enough good news on these. 15,400 miles and only 1 issue which happened 2 weeks ago and was was repaired today, small evap and large evap leak. Shop time less than 2 hours and I was good to go. They replaced the gas cap and fuel filler neck. I bought my Jeep thru Clutch Auto and Mark Dodge in Louisiana and had it shipped to Wisconsin. I’ve had a few tire rotations and one oil change done at 1 of my 2 local CDJR choices. I’ve never dealt with either and chose the one closest to my house. When I got the cel I called this dealership and they said just bring it in anytime and we will capture the code. 🤯 They did as promised, checked their resources and ordered the parts. Mind you it wasn’t purchased there but it was a Jeep under warranty. ❤ Feeling blessed and thank you to Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Madison. At this point I would definitely buy another Jeep, 2 years to go on this lease, unless interest rates change 🤣. Now check out my slideshow with Bumble ❤😎.
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Grille

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Sky Smile Eyewear Vehicle Vision care

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Sky Vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Cloud Sky Tire

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice looking rig, thanks for posting. I hit the one year mark on 9/11. I have 11,100 miles and the only problem to report is a blown seal on the right rear shock absorber. This happened around the 7,000 mile mark. We‘re actually considering getting another Rubi 4xe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts