Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So at $11000 more over a non hybrid Wrangler it would take 20 years to get my money back....approx $500 a year savings in fuel costs? wtf

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chrysler just raised the price ~$3000. Now its $11324 compared to a regular specd out Wrangler. I understand about the $7500 tax credit....but if you lease the bak gets it not you....im skeptical

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What good is a rebate if you dont get it....im waiting for the all electric in 2023....forget that...thanks for the replies tho

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just built my same config in the regular rubicon and it only comes out to be $2,000 less than what I paid for the equivalently equipped 4xe. Not sure where you’re getting and $11,000 difference.

·
Registered
110 Posts
So at $11000 more over a non hybrid Wrangler it would take 20 years to get my money back....approx $500 a year savings in fuel costs? wtf
What good is a rebate if you dont get it....im waiting for the all electric in 2023....forget that...thanks for the replies tho
I'm just not seeing the same internet as you... maybe because I have full spec Rubicon, I'll check my router.

This is my 4xE Rubicon spec and the EXACT same i4 Rubicon Spec, $6430 difference... so I make $1000 more by getting a 4xE with the tax incentives.

4xE comes standard with leather stitching, ohh wait I also forgot my floor matts so add 100$ to my 4xE. In your defense I have not tried every combination of Jeep to see if its cheaper.. but if its not a Rubicon is it 'really' a jeep :)?

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry Aaron....not a troll....i own a Model 3 and im looking for an SUV for the winter....its not a$2k difference....its more like $8k before the price increase yesterday

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry for repost....but thats 8k difference and without options....just remote start and cold pkg.....and it doesnt reflect the price increase of 3k yesterday....just sayin

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And the $7500 "tax credit" is only if you can use the whole amount....trust me i went through it already in 2019

·
Registered
477 Posts
Sorry for repost....but thats 8k difference and without options....just remote start and cold pkg.....and it doesnt reflect the price increase of 3k yesterday....just sayin
The 3k price increase wasn't yesterday. An $1800 price increase occurred in May and another $1200 in late July/early Aug. To be like for like, you need to include the options so your are comparing the same vehicle. The 4xe should be slightly cheaper or generally in line after the tax credit. When I got mine in June, I saved about $3k from a similarly optioned Rubi. I would not have paid more for a 4xe. I think the electric is cool but not cool enough for me to pay more.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jeep deliberately raised the price bc they knew the $7500 credit would attract buyers.....its a wash.....

·
Registered
110 Posts
And the $7500 "tax credit" is only if you can use the whole amount....trust me i went through it already in 2019
If you didn’t want a Jeep before I don’t know if you’ll want this one now.

Model 3 has lots more range, I have a hunch you’ll be satisfied sticking with that. I don’t think the 4xE has ever been compared to a Model 3.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts