Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I’m Jon and currently hail from Rochester Hills Michigan. I was exploring 4xeforum’s, came across the regional section and saw that no one had yet posted in the Great Lakes region yet…so I thought that I’d make the very 1st ever post here.

In a few years when my oldest daughter is of driving age and takes the Jeep from me, I’ll share the 4xeforum.com site letting her know it is THE resource to use for her 4xe…and this post will be here as the original 😎

Yesterday I picked up our 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe from Milosch’s Palace Jeep in Lake Orion MI.

It’s black clear coat with a paint matched hard top, black leather interior with contrast stitching, navigation and a handful of other cool options.

I’m coming from a fully loaded Platinum trim F-150 and so far I’m impressed with the Sahara. It is unequivocally the best driving, most comfortable riding and nicest interior Wrangler I’ve ever encountered. If anyone else is considering the switch from a nicely equipped truck to the Wrangler, I would say don’t hesitate!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts