Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case anyone is interested in not waiting on a new order or looking to trade in or just buy. This is the dealership I purchased my Rubicon 4xe from. They have 2 listed in transit so not to long of a wait is my guess. Here’s the link:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just in case anyone is interested in not waiting on a new order or looking to trade in or just buy. This is the dealership I purchased my Rubicon 4xe from. They have 2 listed in transit so not to long of a wait is my guess. Here’s the link:
Did they give you a pretty good deal? As far as money factor and cash down care to share the details?

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did they give you a pretty good deal? As far as money factor and cash down care to share the details?
$4300 off Sticker. But that was in early March. But I ordered. Was seeing $5000 off sticker in Chicago. Could have all changed by now. I’m sure they would like to sell them quickly. Use internet price and sales person. It’s easier for them and they are more likely to deal.

·
Registered
168 Posts
$4300 off Sticker. But that was in early March. But I ordered. Was seeing $5000 off sticker in Chicago. Could have all changed by now. I’m sure they would like to sell them quickly. Use internet price and sales person. It’s easier for them and they are more likely to deal.
Yeah I tried them they will only do the FCA discount.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, these are just too popular now and they have the leverage.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Dealers aren't going to move at all on in-stock 4xE's. There's just no reason for them to go below MSRP with such limited stock and high demand. Special order is the only way to get anything close to a decent deal right now.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you don’t wanna wait on an order!! Yes you’ll probably pay full price but try requesting an internet price. Black on Black Rubicon 4xe that’s pretty much loaded…just sitting on the lot. You still get the $7500 tax credit. I have no affiliation to this dealer, but I did buy my 4xe there.

·
Registered
168 Posts
If you don’t wanna wait on an order!! Yes you’ll probably pay full price but try requesting an internet price. Black on Black Rubicon 4xe that’s pretty much loaded…just sitting on the lot. You still get the $7500 tax credit. I have no affiliation to this dealer, but I did buy my 4xe there.
Yeah I was in the area yesterday and laid eyes on it. 👀. I just got an update that my window sticker was found today on cryptosticker.net. I will probably use them for service since it’s close to my work and there are a couple of pretty cool salesman there. They are always outside just shooting the breeze. 👍

·
Registered
74 Posts
I ordered mine on August 3rd and got them $3152 below MSRP. They don't want to come down because too many people are willing to pay ridiculous costs. Ordering is the best way to have some negotiation power. You are choosing to add another sale to this dealer and if they won't work with you keep searching. Dealers make most their money from corporate quarterly kick backs based on volume numbers sold. We're talking big money kick backs. You just have to hammer home the fact that you are not committed to them simply because they are close to home and they will loose another sale to a competitor if they won't go under MSRP. Dealership games are ridiculous but you can turn the tables on them. Good luck!

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I was in the area yesterday and laid eyes on it. 👀. I just got an update that my window sticker was found today on cryptosticker.net. I will probably use them for service since it’s close to my work and there are a couple of pretty cool salesman there. They are always outside just shooting the breeze. 👍
Yep agreed. My salesperson’s name is Mohammed Mitchell. Real nice guy to work with. If anybody else is considering this dealership you could ask for him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts