• Billet Silver Metallic
For the interior there will be 2 options:
  • Black with Heritage Tan cloth
  • Black with Dark Saddle leather

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Took these off the Jeep configurator. The 4xe configurator didn't have Hydro Blue, Snazzberry or Sarge so I took those ones from the ICE Wrangler configurator.

Black

Bright White

Firecracker Red

Granite Crystal Metallic

Hella Yella

Hydro Blue

Snazzberry

Sting-Gray

Sarge

Billet Silver Metallic

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Jeep says that there will be 10 available colors for the Wrangler 4xe:
  • Black
  • Bright White
  • Firecracker Red
  • Granite Crystal Metallic
  • Hella Yella
  • Hydro Blue (late availability)
  • Sting-Gray
  • Snazzberry
  • Sarge
  • Billet Silver Metallic
For the interior there will be 2 options:
  • Black with Heritage Tan cloth
  • Black with Dark Saddle leather

What I don't understand is why do they remove some of the color choices for the Rubicon 4xe? My family would have preferred the Snazzberry color for the Rubi we'll be ordering this weekend, but it's not an available option. So, we're going with Firecracker Red instead. And what is the "Heritage Tan" interior option? I don't see that anywhere. I hate black/dark interiors. So, we're going to upgrade to the saddle brown leather seats. I really wish they would offer an option to upgrade the entire interior to tan, i.e. dashboard, window trims, console, etc.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What I don't understand is why do they remove some of the color choices for the Rubicon 4xe? My family would have preferred the Snazzberry color for the Rubi we'll be ordering this weekend, but it's not an available option. So, we're going with Firecracker Red instead. And what is the "Heritage Tan" interior option? I don't see that anywhere. I hate black/dark interiors. So, we're going to upgrade to the saddle brown leather seats. I really wish they would offer an option to upgrade the entire interior to tan, i.e. dashboard, window trims, console, etc.
When it comes to colors I don't know why Jeep bothers doing stuff like that. Jeeps should be a customizable as possible.

I had seen reports that the 4xe was coming with heritage tan cloth but maybe Jeep changed it? That's odd.

The 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe is available in 10 exterior colors: Black, Bright White, Firecracker Red, Granite Crystal Metallic, Hella Yella, Hydro Blue (late availability), Sting-Gray, Snazzberry, Sarge and Billet Silver Metallic. Two Wrangler interior options (Black and Heritage Tan cloth/ Black and Dark Saddle leather) are available in the 4xe version.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts