Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems there is a major electrical malfunction on my brand new 2022 4XE Jeep Sahara. It has petrol and 60% charge but it will not start. A friend tried jumping starting,,, it will not turn over. The wipers and dashboard lights are going bonkers. Several errors: key fob not detected so I tried starting it with the key fob. It wouldn't start. Service charging System is also coming on. Everything is dinging, flashing and flickering from the head lights, rear lights, windshield wipers, dashboard. The only way to stop all the flashing and dinging was by completely disconnecting the battery. Let it sit, and it still will not start. Any help??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Did you check all your fuses to be properly seated? Seems like that issue comes up a lot here when all those alerts start popping up. I double checked all of mine at he dealer before driving off with it and I'd say half of them were not fully seated even though the dealer said they had checked all of them. If they aren't fully seated they can get disconnected and cause a lot of the issues you are describing.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi everyone! Thank you for checking back in. I completely forgot to update. @jMack029 was right on the money! Thank you so much for weighing in, @jMack029! I would have never thought to do that. I checked my fuses and they were definitely not seated properly. There was likely weak contact in a variety of fuses because I heard a distinct click once I pressed down. I went through all the fuses… there were several! Very poor quality control by Jeep! Although furious with the entire ordeal, I was incredibly relieved that it wasn’t a lemon, or something more serious. I have not has any issues since. Thank you guys again for your helpful comments and concerns on this platform! 🙏✌

1 - 5 of 5 Posts