Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I bought a second set, painted them blue, and swapped them out with the originals. I painted mine the same blue as the rest of the trim.

I think that copper would look great with the green, but then there’s all the other blue trim.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Just leave ‘em, I think you’ll get used to it and it makes the car special. Sarge Green is an awesome color and I don’t think the hooks won’t detract from that. I wish my ‘21 had them!
I have a harder wish. I wish they had a Sarge Green 4xe Rubicon. I am happy with black but I love the green. And btw I agree that the blue hooks don’t look great in general and especially not with the green.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a harder wish. I wish they had a Sarge Green 4xe Rubicon. I am happy with black but I love the green. And btw I agree that the blue hooks don’t look great in general and especially not with the green.
Yeah, it’s lame they don’t offer Sarge on other trims. It’s definitely why I got the Sahara. Stunning combo with the saddle seats.

Even though I have the black hooks on my ‘21, I absolutely would have gotten the blue hooks if it were an option. It’s a 4xE, after all - worth showing it off!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bought a second set, painted them blue, and swapped them out with the originals. I painted mine the same blue as the rest of the trim.

I think that copper would look great with the green, but then there’s all the other blue trim.
Yeah, it’s lame they don’t offer Sarge on other trims. It’s definitely why I got the Sahara. Stunning combo with the saddle seats.

Even though I have the black hooks on my ‘21, I absolutely would have gotten the blue hooks if it were an option. It’s a 4xE, after all - worth showing it off!
I would have done anything to order a new pumpkin orange

·
Registered
26 Posts
February-ish they said
Ok, let’s stay connected. If still you’re open to trade once your 4xe is delivered, I’d love to trade hooks. You’ll likely get your vehicle delivered sooner than Feb.
• I ordered mine September 29th
• was told End of Dec/Jan
• Jeep shipped from the factory this AM

I’ll keep my black hooks clean and in factory order in the case you want to trade.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, let’s stay connected. If still you’re open to trade once your 4xe is delivered, I’d love to trade hooks. You’ll likely get your vehicle delivered sooner than Feb.
• I ordered mine September 29th
• was told End of Dec/Jan
• Jeep shipped from the factory this AM

I’ll keep my black hooks clean and in factory order in the case you want to trade.
Yea man, mines a 22 so I know December is earliest possible build.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts