Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
They don't start making them until December 9. Stellantis distributed a sheet a few weeks ago to dealers telling them that 2022 build times were 20-24 weeks out. No one had much insight on that (20-24 weeks from that date? 20-24 weeks from December 9? Just for new orders?) and my dealer has no guess on when to expect mine (order went in October 4).

According to this, no one even has an estimated date yet for 2022s:

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
The november allocation bank is open now for January build dates, so I doubt we'll see much in the way of Dec builds anyway. They're showing 60% Sahara and 40% Rubicon allocations with zero high altitude allocations. Confirmed that they don't fall into the Sahara bucket.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The november allocation bank is open now for January build dates, so I doubt we'll see much in the way of Dec builds anyway. They're showing 60% Sahara and 40% Rubicon allocations with zero high altitude allocations. Confirmed that they don't fall into the Sahara bucket.
I know nothing.

But speaking from a practical standpoint, It has to take a while for a vehicle to move from Day on December 9 to leaving Toledo. And with December pushing into the holidays, I can't think there will be a lot of 4xes shipped in December.

Further issues arise with 2021s that were ordered and are not done by December 7 being the first 2022s built.

I'd be shocked if my October 4 ordered 2022 comes before mid February.

Meanwhile I have a basement full of Wrangler mods ready to go!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.