Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the rock rails on the 2023 4XE Rubi are the same as those found in the 2021 and 2022, or is there some change for 2023, which I might have (mis)heard?

if they’re the same I’m thinking of going with the Mopar performance rails, a bit wider thoughI wouldn’t call it a step. I know there expensive but putting aside value does anyone have an opinion as whether the performance rails are a little better vs a lot better?

ps these posts about dead cars shortly after taking delivery are freaking me the f out lol

· Registered
176 Posts
A dude at 4wheelparts was showing me his rails on his 2019 Rubicon and said he was 100% sure they would fit on my 4xe. I didn't measure anything but just looking at them side by side, I couldn't see any mounting hole spacing differences or anything obvious. I'm seriously considering buying a set for mine.

· Registered
6 Posts
The Mopar performance rails will fit on the 4xes, despite what some of the Mopar parts websites say for compatibility (I have them).

As for functionality, they give you a half step, but obviously a lot more durable. If looking for pure functionality and not doing anything off road, the Sahara style steps are a lot cheaper and provide more function as a step. Ultimately it's a trade off on looks and intended use. There are also plenty of other good after market rock rails out there if going that route.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts