Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my order confirmation from Mike at Mall. Such an easy process! He's really nice and knows everything front to back. He said I'm most likely looking at September delivery. They start building the 23's in August (no production start date yet that has aware of).

Did a loaded Hydro Blue Rubicon 4xe with the SOT top. Will look great next to my 19 Ocean Blue Rubi.

The wait begins!!

·
Registered
2023 JLUR 4xe
75 Posts
Just got my order confirmation from Mike at Mall. Such an easy process! He's really nice and knows everything front to back. He said I'm most likely looking at September delivery. They start building the 23's in August (no production start date yet that has aware of).

Did a loaded Hydro Blue Rubicon 4xe with the SOT top. Will look great next to my 19 Ocean Blue Rubi.

The wait begins!!
Congratulations. I just started my order for a 2023 too. I have a 2022 on order already, but it's been "waiting on parts to start the build" since February and no movement. At this point, I'd rather start over and get the newest model year, rather than have last years model the day it drives off the lot. I'm also concerned that there may be some minor upgrades that haven't been announced and it's worth it to me. The good news is that I got a great deal through Clutch, and it's basically going to cost me the same as the 2022, even though I added on almost $2000 to the MSRP with additional options.

September seems pretty optimistic though. If they are starting in August, I would think the soonest would be October, with November/December being within reason.

·
Registered
2022 Rubicon 4xe
913 Posts
The new model year will also be worth more as it's a year newer should you go to sell or trade it.

Congratulations. I just started my order for a 2023 too. I have a 2022 on order already, but it's been "waiting on parts to start the build" since February and no movement. At this point, I'd rather start over and get the newest model year, rather than have last years model the day it drives off the lot. I'm also concerned that there may be some minor upgrades that haven't been announced and it's worth it to me. The good news is that I got a great deal through Clutch, and it's basically going to cost me the same as the 2022, even though I added on almost $2000 to the MSRP with additional options.

September seems pretty optimistic though. If they are starting in August, I would think the soonest would be October, with November/December being within reason.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The good news is that I got a great deal through Clutch, and it's basically going to cost me the same as the 2022, even though I added on almost $2000 to the MSRP with additional options.
Thanks for giving us the opportunity. We try to make the ordering process as seamless as possible and we will be with you every step of the way. We have many clients who are upgrading their MY2021 and some MY2022 for new orders. The 4xE's are holding their value extremely well and they are putting their positive equity toward their newer models.

We look forward to helping anyone place an order or cash out the equity in their existing Jeeps.

·
Registered
5 Posts

The wait begins!!
hahaha, builds in August 2022 and Delivery in September? Of 2024?

Honestly, congrats! But take that delivery date with a grain of salt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts