Glad you have it resolved, and have had the patience on waiting. We are trying to give our dealer the benefit of the doubt. Still drips all over our garage so my suspicions are correct that the problem isn't corrected despite what the advisor says. I told my better half just keep running it. We will play their game. Wait until its first oil change and say oh by the way, its been months and still dripping. We also just might take it to another dealer and have them give us an assessment. We don't want to play lemon law games, but if that's what it takes since the next visit will be round 4 over the issue with about 3 weeks total in down time. My fiancé really likes her GC. So I don't think we are ready to give up just yet.Third transmission is in and we finally picked ours up yesterday. Drove for 120 miles home. So far I could not see any leaks. Ours was in for 55 days and 2 new transmissions total. We still love the Jeep! Hang in there and hopefully they will resolve yours soon. Hoping it will be smooth sailing moving forward.