Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I’ve been reading through this forum for months and finally decided to go ahead and purchase a 4XE.

I took delivery of my all black 2023 4XE Sahara on Saturday and have noticed some very annoying issues since.

All are related to the infotainment system, the first issue is that it is impossible to switch the odometer from miles to km, I can change the speedo but cannot change the odometer. My salesperson notified me of this prior to delivery and claimed a software update was coming that would fix this.

The second issue is the lack of Sirius XM, the option is missing from the media section even though my vehicle came equipped with it.

The third issue is there are various apps missing from the display, both the rear view camera option and the hybrid pages apps are missing and cannot be found anywhere.

The third and final issue is that the heated seat and steering wheel apps are greyed out in the display. They can only be adjusted through the hard buttons below the screen.

Has anyone else experienced this and know of what maybe the issue and how to fix it?

Thank you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow! I had none these issues with my 2023 Wrangler Sahara 4XE. I never tried switching to the metric system. My Sirius XM works fine. I chose to not add the Cold Weather Group. I live in the sunny south I would never really appreciate heated seats & steering wheel. My Jeep dealer helped me set up the Sirius XM, Uconnect, etc stuff.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Did you/they recently unplug the battery? A hard reset can cause uconnect to boot up in a default condition that has a bunch of stuff missing. Typically it all shows back up in a day or two as it reloads the vehicle specific configuration in the software.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts