Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
41 - 60 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
New Update - In Production Sept 7, Expected Delivery Oct 31

Getting Closer....

Update. No progress on my tracker, so I decided to email my dealer (Mark Dodge through Clutch). Here is the response I got.

The only details that I see that you do not is the estimated shipping date, which is more about production, and is very fluid.
The estimated shipping date for your vehicle is 9/10, and as a general rule of thumb we see vehicle arrive on our lot about 4-6 weeks after the estimated shipping date if it does not change.
They do update the tracker real time and it is not unusual for builds to sit and not be updated for as much as 90 days.

Glad to know more progress is being made in the background and that I can hopefully take delivery before the end of the year :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
‘23 Silver Rubi 4xe (both safety packages, 3p hard top with insulation, cold weather, tow package)

Order Confirmed Jul-05-2022
Scheduled Jul-06-2022
VIN posted Aug-16-2022
In Production Aug-29-2022
Vehicle Built TBD
Shipped TBD
Delivered TBD

Estimated delivery Oct-29-2022

Ordered through @Clutch Auto Deals and his dealer rep’s estimated timeline is spot on so far. Will update as things change, hopes this helps!
Update as of today:

‘23 Silver Rubi 4xe (both safety packages, 3p hard top with insulation, cold weather, tow package)

Scheduled Jul-06-2022
VIN posted Aug-16-2022
Vehicle Built Sep-8-2022
Shipped TBD
Delivered TBD

Estimated delivery TBD

Dealer thinks it will be shipped by next week. Now I have to figure out if I need the hinge reinforcement since I just found dealer takeoff Xtreme Recon wheels with 315/70/17 KO2s...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Called my dealer today and they said my Rubicon is still at the body vendor, been there since last weekend. Hope the update is wrong and it is really on the train headed to the dealership, lol I can always dream.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Update as of today:

Scheduled Jul-06-2022
VIN posted Aug-16-2022
Vehicle Built Sep-8-2022
Shipped TBD
Delivered TBD

Estimated delivery TBD

Dealer thinks it will be shipped by next week. Now I have to figure out if I need the hinge reinforcement since I just found dealer takeoff Xtreme Recon wheels with 315/70/17 KO2s...
Jeep's website seems to lag a day or two in my case, the build date below was updated yesterday, the shipped date was updated today. Window sticker is now available and seems to coincide with when the shipped date was updated.

Scheduled Jul-06-2022
VIN posted Aug-16-2022
Vehicle Built Sep-08-2022
Shipped Sep-10-2022
Estimated Delivery Oct-18-2022

·
Registered
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
13 Posts
I have a bad habit of checking daily and the delivery date has been slipping daily. The expected delivery is now November 6.

:(

I just want my Jeep
Same. I check daily, estimated delivery date slipped to first week in Oct, then back to last week of Sep, currently back to Oct. I'm hoping the dealer just calls me next week and tells me it's parked in the lot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered my High Altitude 4xe with following Options (sales codes):

CLP
STJ
CK5
ALP
ADH
ADE
DSA
CWA

on August 5, 2022 and still no status as to schedule and build.
I guess It took you about 10 weeks to see any action, so I need to be patient?
My Wrangler is a baby GWAGON!!! Cant wait

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey all - Ordered a 2023 Wrangler 4xe Sahara

Options: White ext. (PW7), Dark Saddle int. (-TV), Hardtop (HT1), Sunrider for Hardtop (MHW), Anti-spin Rear Diff (DSA)
  • Order Placed 8/13/22
  • Order Confirmed 8/13/22
  • Scheduled 8/18/22
  • In Production TBD
  • Vehicle Built TBD
  • Shipped TBD
  • Delivered TBD
When we placed the order, they mentioned typical lead times were about 3-4 months and were confident we will have it by early December 2022. Spoke with dealer on 9/14/22and they mentioned it should be in D1 status by 9/21/22; also mentioned that he has seen very few delays on 2023s. So hopefully this helps someone!

·
Registered
17 Posts
What are people seeing for shipment from the plant to Ga? Mine was completed on the 9th and hasn't updated. Customer service said they have seen them stay on the lot only a couple of days before leaving, dealership said 3 weeks from Ohio to Ga. Right now I don't know who to believe.

·
Registered
24 Posts
What are people seeing for shipment from the plant to Ga? Mine was completed on the 9th and hasn't updated. Customer service said they have seen them stay on the lot only a couple of days before leaving, dealership said 3 weeks from Ohio to Ga. Right now I don't know who to believe.
Mine shipped sep 10 with estimated delivery of Oct 7 which my dealer confirmed. 2-3 weeks by train, then a few days to the dealer.

41 - 60 of 108 Posts