Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
All I have so far is jeep site saying 10/6 delivery but the dealer said that Nevada is faster at getting them out than el mirage was when they were using it. Hoping I might see it next week but that’s probably pushing it.
Also heard that there was a big issue with el mirage and jeep key’s going missing, easy to resell and reprogram for other jeeps.

·
Registered
2023 JLUR 4xe
104 Posts
All I have so far is jeep site saying 10/6 delivery but the dealer said that Nevada is faster at getting them out than el mirage was when they were using it. Hoping I might see it next week but that’s probably pushing it.
Also heard that there was a big issue with el mirage and jeep key’s going missing, easy to resell and reprogram for other jeeps.
I believe our Jeeps are on the same train. Mine arrived in Las Vegas yesterday and my dealer told me that the normal timeframe from there to Scottsdale is 1 week, give or take a couple of days. I think it's safe to start getting your hopes up for next weekend! Oh and my tracker says 9/30 so I don't think you should put much stock in yours.

I just re-read your post and I saw El Mirage was listed. Is your dealer saying it is going by train from Nevada to Phoenix? Mine is saying it goes by truck from Nevada to Scottsdale.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Got an email when I got back into cell service from camping that mine shipped on the 16th. I am curious as to if it did or if that is just what the Jeep order status says. If it is true I am thinking it will be in Georgia on the 26th.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey all - Ordered a 2023 Wrangler 4xe Sahara

Options: White ext. (PW7), Dark Saddle int. (-TV), Hardtop (HT1), Sunrider for Hardtop (MHW), Anti-spin Rear Diff (DSA)
  • Order Placed 8/13/22
  • Order Confirmed 8/13/22
  • Scheduled 8/18/22
  • In Production 9/16/22
  • Vehicle Built TBD
  • Shipped TBD
  • Delivered TBD
When we placed the order, they mentioned typical lead times were about 3-4 months and were confident we will have it by early December 2022. Spoke with dealer on 9/14/22 and they mentioned it should be in D1 status by 9/21/22; also mentioned that he has seen very few delays on 2023s. So hopefully this helps someone!
Update: My '23 Sahara was moved to In Production status as of 9/16/22. Estimated delivery date per Jeep tracker is 11/5/22.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey all - Ordered a 2023 Wrangler 4xe Sahara

Options: White ext. (PW7), Dark Saddle int. (-TV), Hardtop (HT1), Sunrider for Hardtop (MHW), Anti-spin Rear Diff (DSA)
  • Order Placed 8/13/22
  • Order Confirmed 8/13/22
  • Scheduled 8/18/22
  • In Production 9/16/22
  • Vehicle Built 9/19/22
  • Shipped TBD
  • Delivered TBD
When we placed the order, they mentioned typical lead times were about 3-4 months and were confident we will have it by early December 2022. Spoke with dealer on 9/14/22 and they mentioned it should be in D1 status by 9/21/22; also mentioned that he has seen very few delays on 2023s. So hopefully this helps someone!
As of today; vehicle built 9/19/22. Estimated delivery is slated for 11/5/22. Anyone have any insight on lead time from built to actually being shipped?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dang - what trim and options did you pick? I wonder if its something specific that is causing the delay? Hopefully it clears soon for you!

Earl colored Sahara with black hardtop, black side steps, cold weather group, floor mats, safety group, advanced safety group.

My best guess would be the safety groups. Although, I haven't seen any Earls in the blogosphere even though I've seen Reign. Wondering if that could be the issue.

61 - 80 of 108 Posts