Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Earl colored Sahara with black hardtop, black side steps, cold weather group, floor mats, safety group, advanced safety group.

My best guess would be the safety groups. Although, I haven't seen any Earls in the blogosphere even though I've seen Reign. Wondering if that could be the issue.
And now, I just lost two more weeks. Estimated delivery Nov 27 :sick:

Recap:
Order Confirmed 7/21
Scheduled 8/01
In Production 09/07
Estimated Delivery started at 10/31 and is now 11/27

At this pace, I'm afraid I won't get it before the end of the year.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just got an update from jeep saying it will now be the 17th of oct instead of the 10th and according to the dealer it landed in Nevada on the 15th of sept., it’s literally 4 hours from my house. The closer it is, the farther away it gets, lol!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got the email today that says my Sahara 4xe has shipped, and my expected delivery date changed from Oct 30th to 'TBD'. I could also for the first time click on the link to view my Window Sticker.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mine left the factory on the train on the 16th of Sept (per Jeep tracker). Called my dealer yesterday and he said he expects it to hit the rail yard about 20min from the dealership on the 27th then another week to get to his place. Then another 2 days for upgrades. I will be lucky to see it the 2nd week of Oct unless Jeep tracker is off and it is already at the rail yard.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got the email today that says my Sahara 4xe has shipped, and my expected delivery date changed from Oct 30th to 'TBD'. I could also for the first time click on the link to view my Window Sticker.
Mine was TBD for a couple of days after it shipped, you'll probably have a date on the tracker early next week. Expect it to change a few times...mine is showing Oct 19 now and my dealer expects it on their lot Oct 14 as of yesterday. Definitely a different car buying experience compared to my typical go to the dealer and get exactly what I want for 20% under sticker the same day, patience-building/trying for sure.

81 - 100 of 108 Posts