Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Just took possession of a 2023 model Wrangler 4xe, I got the Uconnect app setup to remotely lock etc which all work but I cannot get the vehicle info to refresh. Getting a failed to refresh error, anyone experience the same. I spoke to SiriusXM support and after testing they are sending me back to the dealership.

Everything works except the vehicle info so wondering if it's worth it to go back to have it looked at.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Try refreshing while not on WiFi that seems to work.

Mine stopped working all together, I don't really have time to deal with it.
Ah maybe it It Will take time to gather data but generally reading it's not worth the effort, app is pretty poor and the delay is quiet lengthy. I'll let it expire out when the trial is over next September.

Do you use a wifi enabled level 2 charger to see charging status by any chance?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I guess for the most part how far along it is, but if I'm looking for a full charge using a paid charger, once I plug it in, the dash will give an estimate how long it will take, and I set my phone timer minus 10 minutes. I find it's always about 5 to 10 minutes off.

If my walk back to the charger is 10 minutes, I'll set the timer minus 20 minutes, 10 for the walk, and 10 for the buffer.

Also if I'm paying I don't really care to get 100%, the last 5% takes a long time, so not worth it if I'm paying.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ended up working finally after calling their support earlier. Can finally see the car information now.
I just picked my Jeep on Saturday and running into the same issue as you originally described. Remote lock/unlock seem to work fine but vehicle info is showing an unable to display info error. I've called in a few times - they had me check my SOS is working and reporting my location, had me log into mopar.com to see if i set my guardian notifications, etc. Now they are having my delete the app and log back in.... are these steps similar to what you had to do to get the vehicle data to start showing?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just picked my Jeep on Saturday and running into the same issue as you originally described. Remote lock/unlock seem to work fine but vehicle info is showing an unable to display info error. I've called in a few times - they had me check my SOS is working and reporting my location, had me log into mopar.com to see if i set my guardian notifications, etc. Now they are having my delete the app and log back in.... are these steps similar to what you had to do to get the vehicle data to start showing?
Yes same exact steps, the rep sent in a request to IT support after all that testing..next day I got a email that my ticket was closed and to go to dealership if I'm still having issues after some additional connection runs and it magically worked right after that. Took about 5-6 days after I got my jeep for it to work correctly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts