Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I recently bought a 2023 Wrangler 4xe. I picked it up on September 15th around 3pm. Drove it home from the lot, went on a few local drives, start and stop about 4 times. One of the happiest days as I always wanted a Jeep. Parked it overnight, plugged it in, unplugged it 10 hours later to a full charge. Went to start it and it would not turn over. Dealership picked it up and they cannot figure out what happened. It is still at the dealership. Anyone else have this issue? I am super pissed right now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all.

I recently bought a 2023 Wrangler 4xe. I picked it up on September 15th around 3pm. Drove it home from the lot, went on a few local drives, start and stop about 4 times. One of the happiest days as I always wanted a Jeep. Parked it overnight, plugged it in, unplugged it 10 hours later to a full charge. Went to start it and it would not turn over. Dealership picked it up and they cannot figure out what happened. It is still at the dealership. Anyone else have this issue? I am super pissed right now.
Which city is your dealership in? I just got my 2023 yesterday and plugged it in all night. Now I'm paranoid about trying it out shortly.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a 2021 Wrangler 4xe and have left it a week without charge and it started up fine. As mentioned before, it is probably the 12v battery. This is not uncommon as I had a new Honda CRV before that had a faulty 12v from factory.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts