Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Awesome! And I thought I was the only one crazy enough to have two Sting Grays. I have a Rubi Gladiator (mostly the wife’s ride) and a Sahara 4xE.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome! And I thought I was the only one crazy enough to have two Sting Grays. I have a Rubi Gladiator (mostly the wife’s ride) and a Sahara 4xE.
Nice! I probably would have went with Billet Silver on mine, but they wouldn't let me order it. They are all great colors, but I think some work better with the 4xe blue than others.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Very nice shot congratulations!! My wife and I can’t wait to get ours.
Lol, sorry to be super nosy 🧐 but why both same color😅

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice shot congratulations!! My wife and I can’t wait to get ours.
Lol, sorry to be super nosy 🧐 but why both same color😅
That is a fair question. When I made the first order, I left a few options out and it was bugging me. Since they are such a good deal right now, my wife said, just order another one and I will take the first one. Done deal! I wanted to order the second one in Billet, but it was restricted at the time. I considered Granite and White, but realized I liked Sting Gray the best and didn't want to settle on that either. Besides, we thought it would be fun and I do have some history of having matching cars, as seen below.

·
Registered
91 Posts
That is a fair question. When I made the first order, I left a few options out and it was bugging me. Since they are such a good deal right now, my wife said, just order another one and I will take the first one. Done deal! I wanted to order the second one in Billet, but it was restricted at the time. I considered Granite and White, but realized I liked Sting Gray the best and didn't want to settle on that either. Besides, we thought it would be fun and I do have some history of having matching cars, as seen below.

I am sure you guys make a great couples! Congratulations again!! I wanted billet silver as well but dealer told me that we can’t order silver any more (back in Jun) got granite and red for wife both Sahara’s. Stingray is super cool color was On my shortlist !! Hopefully we receive our jeeps soon !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am sure you guys make a great couples! Congratulations again!! I wanted billet silver as well but dealer told me that we can’t order silver any more (back in Jun) got granite and red for wife both Sahara’s. Stingray is super cool color was On my shortlist !! Hopefully we receive our jeeps soon !
Thanks. Congrats to you as well and I hope you enjoy your Jeeps and get them soon!

·
Registered
42 Posts
How can you tell whose is whose? One looks to sit higher than the other, but wondering if there are any other clear identifiers. I was able to pickup a Billet HA in June, but it had been built in April. Stingray is a cool color, I've really liked the ones I've seen with no decals on the hood as it really lets the color show, almost a gray/blue/chalk tone.

And good for you and your wife to be able to agree on such similar cars. No way that happens in this house. I like her car and she likes mine, but no way we'd choose the others car for our daily.

Reactions: Archnemysis

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How can you tell whose is whose? One looks to sit higher than the other, but wondering if there are any other clear identifiers. I was able to pickup a Billet HA in June, but it had been built in April. Stingray is a cool color, I've really liked the ones I've seen with no decals on the hood as it really lets the color show, almost a gray/blue/chalk tone.

And good for you and your wife to be able to agree on such similar cars. No way that happens in this house. I like her car and she likes mine, but no way we'd choose the others car for our daily.
I think its higher because the doors and top are off. They are both stock. Mine has tow package and the other doesn't. Also, we typically park in different spots in the garage, so that would probably be the easiest way to tell.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think its higher because the doors and top are off. They are both stock. Mine has tow package and the other doesn't. Also, we typically park in different spots in the garage, so that would probably be the easiest way to tell.
Aha...I was asking pretty much in jest. I assume it's like having twins as children: everyone else might have a hard time telling them apart, but the parents can tell them apart with just half a glance.

Reactions: RobC2
1 - 13 of 13 Posts