Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 sahara 4xe granite crystal metallic
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody give me any advice on putting a 37inch nitto ridge grappler tires on sahara stock wheels? Is this going to affect my performance drastically? Is this something I should do at all? The only reason I'm thinking of doing this is because my friend is giving me a crazy deal on those tires. Nitto 37/12.50R20.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I meant 2" wheel spacers. I'd guess you "could" do it without a lift but would most likely run into issues at full lock and with any kind of flex you could tweak a fender without a lift...or pull it right off. I'm running KM3 35's (measure out to 34.75-5ish) on a Sahara with no lift and feel like there would be another inch all the way around as long as you didnt do anything crazy. That being said, its your Jeep :)
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Building Automotive carrying rack

·
Registered
6 Posts
I meant 2" wheel spacers. I'd guess you "could" do it without a lift but would most likely run into issues at full lock and with any kind of flex you could tweak a fender without a lift...or pull it right off. I'm running KM3 35's (measure out to 34.75-5ish) on a Sahara with no lift and feel like there would be another inch all the way around as long as you didnt do anything crazy. That being said, its your Jeep :) View attachment 3250
That looks really cool. Do you have a picture that shows the hood decal better, and I assume it is something someone did custom for you, correct?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Jefferyholt1974-
What wheels do you have? Size? offset?
How did power/mileage change with 35” tires? Does 3.73 gearing seem powerful enough when using gas engine only?
Thanks for any information your provide.

·
Registered
2021 sahara 4xe granite crystal metallic
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jefferyholt1974-
What wheels do you have? Size? offset?
How did power/mileage change with 35” tires? Does 3.73 gearing seem powerful enough when using gas engine only?
Thanks for any information your provide.
I have the oem wheels, tires are milestar patagonia 35/12.5R20. It rides great. But you have to calibrate your speedometer. I used tazer mini.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts