Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Go to 6:44 to get to the head to head.
Poooor liddle Broncoo.

Something is up with that Bronco, 10 sec 0-60 even a mile above sea level, low gearing and 35 inch tires is pretty pathetic with a twin turbo V-6.

Still a good showing by the 4XE. I only ordered one because it was super-cheap lease with lots of equipment over my 2020 JLU Sport S V-6 but it's cool to hear it's quick.

More interested in the off-roading they did Sunday and got the new Defender stuck!

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
76 Posts
The 4xe unleashes all its power in 4H Auto, when it can send it to all four wheels, you won’t get full power in 2wd.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Something is up with that Bronco, 10 sec 0-60 even a mile above sea level, low gearing and 35 inch tires is pretty pathetic with a twin turbo V-6.

Still a good showing by the 4XE. I only ordered one because it was super-cheap lease with lots of equipment over my 2020 JLU Sport S V-6 but it's cool to hear it's quick.

More interested in the off-roading they did Sunday and got the new Defender stuck!
Agreed, it was nice to see the Jeep destroy it, but 10 seconds would seem to indicate the Bronco wasn’t making full power. I think tfl tests around 5500 ft above sea level but this doesn’t explain a gap that large. Maybe Ford is being a little optimistic on the HP ratings for the 2.7 TT in the Bronco application.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts