Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just had my death wobble issue fixed and it wasn’t easy! First dealer replaced the track bar but only was a band aid. Still felt shakey with minor bumps in road. Took to another dealer and turned out it was the steering stabilizer as well. All good now.
The steering stabilizer is a MUST to replace, IMHO.

·
Registered
2022 Rubicon 4xe
1,224 Posts
Glad it's sorted... Strange that they started with the trackbar, i thought Jeep always went for the stabilizer first. The stabilizer likely is masking another issue so hopefully they checked everything else for tightness.

I just had my death wobble issue fixed and it wasn’t easy! First dealer replaced the track bar but only was a band aid. Still felt shakey with minor bumps in road. Took to another dealer and turned out it was the steering stabilizer as well. All good now.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Glad it's sorted... Strange that they started with the trackbar, i thought Jeep always went for the stabilizer first. The stabilizer likely is masking another issue so hopefully they checked everything else for tightness.
I was shocked when that they didn’t get it right the first time. Found out this particular dealer was trash so went to a different dealer and they got the stabilizer fixed but I agree I hope they tighten everything up. Seems to be back to perfect.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just experienced this “death wobble” issue. 2022 Wrangler 4xe Sahara with about 900 miles on it, going about 70mph on the highway and while changing lanes the wobbling uncontrollable shaking started which required me to pull over and wobbled all the way till I stopped. It wobbled for at least a mile which is how long it took me to safely pullover without causing an accident. Definitely going to be taking it asap.

101 - 104 of 104 Posts