Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of my 4xe driving is short and mostly electric, but occasionally I'm going to want to go for a longer road trip? Has anyone tried this yet and seen what your real world full charge+ full tank range is? Jeep talks about a 370 mile range, but my gas range is only reporting to be around 250 miles. Even if I add the 20-25 electric miles, that's only 270-275, 100 miles short of their claims. Am I missing something? Had anyone gotten 345-350 miles in gas?

·
Registered
15 Posts
You’re right the estimates have been reading pretty low. I just did a MPG test and got 30MPG so with that and the tank capacity it seems feasible, but the estimates def give me reason to doubt that. But I’m up for doing that test!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah the mpg estimate the jeep tells you is a gas) electric combo. There doesn't appear to be a true gas mpg estimate in the display. On my first fill up when I divided the reported gas miles by gallons added I was only getting around 16-17mpg, but I'm in a very hilly area. I hope the improves as the engine breaks in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts