Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 4xe
5 Posts
I have a sahara and did the 2" mopar lift. Didnt notice much of a difference, but to be fair It only had 100 miles on it when I lifted it. You gotta nice looking jeep!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What do you think of the ride??
It is a rougher ride. I picked it up on a Friday, drove it until Tuesday stock, and was shocked how smooth it was. Lift on Tuesday, drove it with the Rubicon rims and tires, seemed to feel every crack in the road, tires and wheels on Wednesday, no change.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
338 Posts
It is a rougher ride. I picked it up on a Friday, drove it until Tuesday stock, and was shocked how smooth it was. Lift on Tuesday, drove it with the Rubicon rims and tires, seemed to feel every crack in the road, tires and wheels on Wednesday, no change.
Hmmm…I have been thinking I would like that lift, but I wanted the ride to be less stiff. Thanks for telling me. Maybe it will work in a bit. Got your air pressures down some?? That would help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a sahara and did the 2" mopar lift. Didnt notice much of a difference, but to be fair It only had 100 miles on it when I lifted it. You gotta nice looking jeep!!
Any wheel/tire changes on that Sahara after the lift? I want to do one too, but the 33s on the stock Sahara seem small

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmmm…I have been thinking I would like that lift, but I wanted the ride to be less stiff. Thanks for telling me. Maybe it will work in a bit. Got your air pressures down some?? That would help.
I aired it down to 35psi, and so much better. I will do the chalk test and see if I need to lower it more.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I aired it down to 35psi, and so much better. I will do the chalk test and see if I need to lower it more.
Airing it down is going to be a much smoother ride. On the '15 Rubicon I used to have (until last week), I would keep it around 32psi. It made a huge difference from the 36-37 I was normally running.

However, I did use the OBD JScan and change the settings as to lower the threshold for the low psi warning light. Here's a link to a youtube video on how that works.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts