Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaving a store and 4xe would not move.
said electronic stability was issue and engine light came on.
I have 2500 mikes with no issues.
did run jeep through wash this morning X 2
Towed to dealer
Had problems with tow due to a gear shift that would not release. Had to hold while tow truck driver winched onto bed.
I am not sure about this jeep.
did they really test these units for over 1 mill miles?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Towed to dealer
Had problems with tow due to a gear shift that would not release. Had to hold while tow truck driver winched onto bed.
We're sorry to hear of these concerns so soon in ownership, Dr bob! Send our team a private message with more details so we can dig in further.

Kate
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
36 Posts
Towed to dealer
Same thing with me. Shifter stuck in park. There’s a small hatch on your console that you can hopefully pry open and there’s a strap you can pull on and free the shifter. Or put transfer case in N and that should allow it to roll. There WILL be a next time I’m afraid. We’re on our second two in the two weeks we’ve had this thing.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Towed to dealer
Maybe that was too many miles and is causing the breakdowns?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Not sure what's up with these stability control issues. I see that come up on the other non-4xe JL models too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We're sorry to hear of these concerns so soon in ownership, Dr bob! Send our team a private message with more details so we can dig in further.

Kate
Jeep Cares
We had same problem! Jeep still at dealership as a matter of fact! We’ve contacted Jeep and they gave us a case number with assurances they’d get back to us! Still waiting….

·
Registered
198 Posts
We had same problem! Jeep still at dealership as a matter of fact! We’ve contacted Jeep and they gave us a case number with assurances they’d get back to us! Still waiting….
Send our team a private message that includes your case number and we can dig in, Julie.

Kate
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
198 Posts
send me the contact info so I can send you an email. Thank you.
You can privately message us here or call Jeep Cares if you prefer phone at 877-426-5337.

Kate
Jeep Cares

Reactions: ScottStrong

·
Registered
9 Posts
Towed to dealer
DR BOB
same thing happened to my daughters’s 2month old 2021 Jeep 4xe! Had to drag it out of the garage. Multiple erroneous messages! The engineers at Jeep knew immediately what the problem was and told the dealership to not even run diagnostics. It’s the PIM (power inverter module) apparently. After over a month in the service department, the new part arrived was installed and we picked the Jeep up yesterday! We tried in vain to get Jeep to buy back the vehicle. JeepCares needs to change their name because if they cared, they would not continue to sell the 4xe without “the fix”—or what we hope to be the fix! It’s a potentially dangerous issue and their should be a recall before someone gets injured—as one person’s 4xe shut down while driving on a highway

1 - 10 of 10 Posts