Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a new 4Xe and received it a month ago. With less than 2000 miles and after experiencing issues with check engine light, a traction control error and the vehicle loosing (all) power on the interstate, the local dealer has had the vehicle in their service department for 6 days stating daily that they are waiting in Chrysler for a solution, and that two other 4Xe's are sitting at the dealer with the same or similar problems.

While this is my 7th Jeep since the 90's, my patience is running thin and I'm starting to question my brand loyalty.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I ordered a new 4Xe and received it a month ago. With less than 2000 miles and after experiencing issues with check engine light, a traction control error and the vehicle loosing (all) power on the interstate, the local dealer has had the vehicle in their service department for 6 days stating daily that they are waiting in Chrysler for a solution, and that two other 4Xe's are sitting at the dealer with the same or similar problems.

While this is my 7th Jeep since the 90's, my patience is running thin and I'm starting to question my brand loyalty.
Hey, Tampa4Xe. While your Jeep is at the dealer, we are happy to provide an additional layer of assistance. Send us a private message to get started.

Kate
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
5 Posts

Same here in Texas. Mine had 1071 miles and was in shop for two weeks. They concluded it was an intake hose that wasn't secure causing the problem and created a vaccuum leak. I got it back yesterday so I hope that was the issue and it doesn't happen again.

·
Registered
276 Posts
It's Kate appreciation day! I've not had problems yet but I'm happy she's here.
I am happy to be here for you all! Don't hesitate to reach out in private message for assistance everyone! 😊.

Kate
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
113 Posts
I’m rooting for Jeep because I don’t want my dad to say I told you so, and class actions take so long to settle… and I think it’s awesome!

But if this forum keeps getting inundated with negativity, Kates job goes from simple PR to evidence aggregation… notice how far she stays from making any commitments on anything :) She is here for emotional support and de-escalation.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…follow Tesla’s original model before they had service centers… don’t let the dealers attempt to fix them. Come pick them up ship them to regional hubs with the best and brightest and salvage your reputation for a little extra out of pocket. Dealers working on warranty issues get paid by Fiat… why do they care if it takes a month if we don’t make them.

Kate I would talk to your bosses and let them know your probably a few weeks from media picking up this forum and shredding this new Jeep. We are all rooting for it, until Jeep’s lack of service management costs us 10k in the secondary market… then things will get nasty.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts