Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Going to a dealer tonight to work out a lease deal for a 2021 Sahara 4xe with an MSRP of $60k.

I plan on putting 4k down, 10k miles per year and I have great credit. What should I be expecting for a lease payment?

I've emailed a few dealers and gotten a ballpark of $560-700 per month which seems excessive, I think I need to go in person.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Need more info. Are you ordering or buying off the lot? If ordering, you can do a lot better than MSRP.

Sahara 4xe I believe has a current residual of 63% and money factor is .00179. for 36 months / 10k miles.

With Tax credit pass through rough napkin math puts you at $451/mo before tax with $4,000 down on $60k MSRP.

Edit: This is my math:

$60,000 MSRP
0 sales tax
less $7,500 tax credit pass through
less $4,000 down payment
Interest rate 4.296% (money factor .00179 x 2400)
Loan term 36 months
Residual value $37,800 (63% of MSRP)

= $451/mo + tax

·
Registered
2021 Sahara 4XE
9 Posts
Hey Brass - welcome. I wouldn't put any money down under most circumstances. Money down doesn't lower the total cost of the lease like it does for traditional financing. Also, a portion of your down payment may be at risk if the car is stolen or totaled. Why give lessor more of your money upfront for them to use while it can be sitting in your bank or being used/invested elsewhere? Also, you may want to look at leashackr or some other calculator to validate the terms. As Bren said, ordering might save you thousands over buying off the lot. Good luck!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Never put money down on a lease. Ever.

Check Leasehackr forums - you can thank me later. Tons of information there, and there are even brokers you can work with to place a custom order and lock in a nice discount. You shouldn't really be paying more than $500/mo pre-tax for a $60k build, and that's with no money down.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Never put money down on a lease. Ever.

Check Leasehackr forums - you can thank me later. Tons of information there, and there are even brokers you can work with to place a custom order and lock in a nice discount. You shouldn't really be paying more than $500/mo pre-tax for a $60k build, and that's with no money down.
Reach out to us: [email protected] and well blow this quote in half. We do 9.5% off msrp, 0 add ons, and give tier 1 credit as long as you qualify for it.
Happy to help.
Abe with Clutch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts