Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 JLU 4xe Sahara
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In trying to decide on my phone mounting location I purchased a 67 Designs 4xe driver's side mount and a Bulletpoint 7cm arm w/phone holder. I loosely put it in place in the Jeep after receiving the parts and immediately decided I didn't like how high the phone sat so I removed it all, boxed it back up and put it on my workbench while I figured out another option. The Jeep then went in for service for almost 2 weeks, life got really busy and I forgot about everything. I'm now well past the return timeframe so I figured I'd offer it up here rather than bugging them and trying to get an exception made.

All parts are absolutely as good as when I received them and the adhesive tape on the back of the 67 Designs mount was not used. Cost was $42 shipped for the mount and $55 for the arm/holder.

$70 shipped to the 48 states.
Font Fashion accessory Metal Silver Transparency

·
Registered
2021 JLU 4xe Sahara
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look into Ram Mount options that is what I use for my phone currently.
Thanks, but I went with an Offroam mounting stud on the left center AC vent and used a WixGear magnetic mount attached to that. Did the same in my F150 and am very happy with both. With careful placement of the metal plates I even still have wireless charging capability on my Note10+ and my wife's S10.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts