Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered April 29. Status has been "in transit" ETA TBD. Been that way for 20 days.

I already have my ChargePoint Flex installed in my garage, and I got nothing to charge.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ordered April 29. Status has been "in transit" ETA TBD. Been that way for 20 days.

I already have my ChargePoint Flex installed in my garage, and I got nothing to charge.
WOW, I am glad I got mine so quickly then, sorry to hear about your delay.

Order 4/17
Build Sheet 4/28
Window Sticker - 4/30
At Dealer - 5/4
IN MY HOME - 5/4

3.5 weeks from start to finish, instead of the estimated 8 to 12 weeks

·
Registered
72 Posts

They didn't even provide you with a two week window?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I ordered 4/27 and it just arrived at the dealer 7/2 but they say they can't have it ready for me to pick up until 7/12. And I don't think I can get there to pick it up that week! I hope yours comes soon. Some dealers seem to be able to get more specific info on tracking the shipment than others. Did you try escalating to a brand mentor at Jeep?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Spoke with someone else at the dealership and they gave me a window of 7/7 to 7/20, which is pretty soon. I wonder if it was any specific option that caused it to take so long -- High Altitude, White, Skyy One Touch, Both safety weather group, cold weather group.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Spoke with someone else at the dealership and they gave me a window of 7/7 to 7/20, which is pretty soon. I wonder if it was any specific option that caused it to take so long -- High Altitude, White, Skyy One Touch, Both safety weather group, cold weather group.
You should get the order # or Vin and track it. Then go to Jeep Chat for more specifics on your order. Mine had all the options above, but was Sahara, I wanted black bumpers. :)

·
Registered
94 Posts

Sorry, I’m in the same boat. Ordered 5/19. Waiting for arrival at dealer

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
338 Posts
You will get it real soon. They hit my window right on. Good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts