Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I currently drive an EV so I already have a level 2 charger installed. I bought a hard top lift but I haven’t installed it yet. That’s about it.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations you'll have to share your thoughts once you get it.
I have two Instagram accounts at this point. I created @wrangler4XE as an extension of the Wrangler 4XE Fans group on Facebook. Then someone gave me @jeepwrangler4XE. He was going to use it to document his 4XE journey then decided he wasn’t going to get one. So I plan on honoring his initial intent with that account and sort of document my personal experience on that second account so the Wrangler 4XE Fans account isn’t just about me. Does that make sense?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have two Instagram accounts at this point. I created @wrangler4XE as an extension of the Wrangler 4XE Fans group on Facebook. Then someone gave me @jeepwrangler4XE. He was going to use it to document his 4XE journey then decided he wasn’t going to get one. So I plan on honoring his initial intent with that account and sort of document my personal experience on that second account so the Wrangler 4XE Fans account isn’t just about me. Does that make sense?
So are you going to post anything here on the forum, or should i follow you on Instagram @wrangler4XE. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts