Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
‘21 Sahara 4xe
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ‘21 Sahara has 5,800 miles on it. I was driving it last night and the A/C just stopped working. Pulled in to a restaurant and turned off the engine. Came out to start it an hour later and it wouldn’t start. Error code was Service Charging System. Left it overnight and had it towed to a dealer this morning. Was told that the A/C compressor went bad and blew a fuse. Then was told that the lead time on a new compressor was basically indefinite. At least a month and even that is probably not realistic. I cannot and will not wait that long. I may end up trading into something different. This is complete bullshit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My ‘21 Sahara has 5,800 miles on it. I was driving it last night and the A/C just stopped working. Pulled in to a restaurant and turned off the engine. Came out to start it an hour later and it wouldn’t start. Error code was Service Charging System. Left it overnight and had it towed to a dealer this morning. Was told that the A/C compressor went bad and blew a fuse. Then was told that the lead time on a new compressor was basically indefinite. At least a month and even that is probably not realistic. I cannot and will not wait that long. I may end up trading into something different. This is complete bullshit.
We just had our A/C compressor & condenser replaced on our 2021 Sahara 4xe w/ 21.5k miles. Took 3 weeks for the compressor to arrive at the dealer. Was unable to get a loaner while the Jeep was in the shop. In all, took right at 4 weeks to get our Jeep back. Good luck with yours.

·
Registered
2023 Wrangler Red 4xe
4 Posts
I wish I could give you hope for a quick fix. Sort of on the same topic- I have a 21’ Hyundai palisade that had a cv joint in the front fall apart. Took 6 weeks at the dealer to get the part. No loaner. This is across the whole industry. Parts are very slow coming No matter which brand of vehicle. Hopefully you will do better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts