Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Sahara 4XE is at the Dealership in Louisiana, and they are preparing to have it shipped up to me in the Chicago suburbs. Dealer stated I should be able to watch the progress of the shipping and see the location of my 4XE using the UConnect app. However, I am having the damnedest time trying to figure out how to add our new 4XE to our existing Uconnect app. I've been able to add the 4XE to our Mopar.com account, and I can pull it up on the MyMopar app. However, the MyMopar app doesn't have all the remote functions or the ability to see our 4XE's current location.

I assume I need to add the 4XE to our UConnect app somehow. Anyone else already had an existing FCA vehicle on your UConnect account, and were able to add your 4XE successfully?

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure its activated until the vehicle is purchased and you take delivery? Maybe I don't understand exactly the circumstances.
Yeah, I was kind of afraid that might be the case. I thought they had told me I should be able to add the 4XE to my UConnect account and be able to track its position while it is enroute to my home. Guess I'll just have to wait until it actually gets here and then set everything up. Do you know if the UConnect app will then show 2 vehicles, and you have to select which one you want to work with in the app? Or will we have to have two separate UConnect accounts for the two separate vehicles?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I actually am going through the exact same thing right now. Car just got picked up today from the Louisiana dealership (assuming you went through Mark Dodge), and I was able to download and register the UConnect app with no problems. You should've received an email notification from Mopar to complete your account profile - this is where you enter your password, create a security question, etc. Once you do that, you can login the UConnect app and it pulls up your 4xe - and yes I can track where it is while its en route for delivery.

Granted, the process I just outlined is for a new user as I dont have an existing account with UConnect. Not sure how or why that would matter though. I'd imagine you should still be able to go through the same process I did and be able to track your vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.