Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at options to add an aux battery to my 4xe to power a fridge and accessory items in the back. While we could use the main battery and tap into it, I didnt want to take form it nor did I want to chance messing up the electrical. I had a Bluetti 50ah which I either plugged into my solar or the 110 outlet to charge while driving but it was just not lasting long enough. I am about to start the install on this DC-DC Charger solution. Curious what others have done. I put together this diagram to show the intent.
Gadget Font Output device Audio equipment Peripheral

·
Super Moderator
148 Posts
Hey brother, did you go ahead and get this done? I was wondering myself because I got a renogy dc to dc charge Id like to instal between the main and house battery. curious If the 4xe freaked out over another battery drawing a charge lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did end up going with a 99ah Lithium battery ad the renogy DC-DC charger. No oroblems at all and thats with both the regular battery and solar attached.
Hey brother, did you go ahead and get this done? I was wondering myself because I got a renogy dc to dc charge Id like to instal between the main and house battery. curious If the 4xe freaked out over another battery drawing a charge lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! What did you end up implementing in your Jeep? I would like to install a 50A DC-DC but would like to see if others have done it.
I have been looking at options to add an aux battery to my 4xe to power a fridge and accessory items in the back. While we could use the main battery and tap into it, I didnt want to take form it nor did I want to chance messing up the electrical. I had a Bluetti 50ah which I either plugged into my solar or the 110 outlet to charge while driving but it was just not lasting long enough. I am about to start the install on this DC-DC Charger solution. Curious what others have done. I put together this diagram to show the intent.
View attachment 2668

1 - 9 of 9 Posts