Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just wanted to post some advice from my experience ordering a 4XE. Don’t order the all weather mats! Buy them afterwards for the same or less than the option.

Why? Jeep gives you factory carpet mats when you don’t order the All Weather mats. You’re just paying them to not give you the fabric mats!

Automotive tire Automotive design Hood Grey Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Automotive design Hood Grey Motor vehicle
Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Bumper Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
12 Posts
It was a total surprise to me when we picked up our HA on the weekend. Apparently the All Weather were on back order so we did not add them to the order sheet since, I figured it might delay the whole jeep. I was pleased to find a very nice set of carpeted mats buried in all the boxes in the back (we ordered the dual tops). I just ordered some weather techs for the front, they don't have the rears yet and the carpet will be fine. It is my wife's daily driver and I doubt if anyone sits back there more than once a month if that.

·
Registered
2021 4xe Rubicon
44 Posts
I tried to order the all weathers as well for the 4xe. Apparently it’s a materials issue and they won’t get an idea until December when they will be coming in. On back order they shall remain.

however… I ordered a 4xe from my dealer with them and they came with it. Of course took forever for them to fulfill the 4xe order so I picked it up elsewhere. But… I think they have a reserve to fulfill for 4xes being built.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.