Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my Jeep 4xe in may of 2021. Car has around 10000 miles on it. So far the car has been a price of crap and dealership experience was even awful. In past 6 months I have been to dealership atleast twice a month every time with different issues. Every time I go to dealership car is held up for 2 days atleast and no loaner car 🤷‍♂️. After paying 60k on a car this is not the experience I thought I would get. If I have to go through lot repairs after spending 60k I I should have rather gotten a landrover defender atleast they might have given a loaner car. I’m not sure what to do at this point go to lemon law or negotiating Stellantis for replacement or buy back.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Bought my Jeep 4xe in may of 2021. Car has around 10000 miles on it. So far the car has been a price of crap and dealership experience was even awful. In past 6 months I have been to dealership atleast twice a month every time with different issues. Every time I go to dealership car is held up for 2 days atleast and no loaner car 🤷‍♂️. After paying 60k on a car this is not the experience I thought I would get. If I have to go through lot repairs after spending 60k I I should have rather gotten a landrover defender atleast they might have given a loaner car. I’m not sure what to do at this point go to lemon law or negotiating Stellantis for replacement or buy back.
I opened a case with Jeep corporate over mine. It’s been in shop since October 27. If they can’t fix it by Dec 10 they said they will refund my money. I gave them until then because if they can fix it in that window they will give me $3000 for my troubles.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I had my first issue with check engine light and screen going off randomly at 800 miles . Since then every month I get issues with loose fuses, sensors , electrical wiring harness, steering wobble , loose ball joints from factory.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What have been your issues outside of service department issues so far? Since service departments are independent they can vary wildly in quality of service.
Well I had my first issue with check engine light and screen going off randomly at 800 miles . Since then every month I get issues with loose fuses, sensors , electrical wiring harness, steering wobble , loose ball joints from factory.

·
Registered
399 Posts
That stinks. I loved mine when it was working. It had everything I want - acceleration, fuel efficiency as I could go to my job on electric only and ability to get around in the snow. I’ve been perusing all other car manufacturer websites and nothing wows me to go buy. So if mine gets labeled a lemon I don’t know what I’ll buy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That stinks. I loved mine when it was working. It had everything I want - acceleration, fuel efficiency as I could go to my job on electric only and ability to get around in the snow. I’ve been perusing all other car manufacturer websites and nothing wows me to go buy. So if mine gets labeled a lemon I don’t know what I’ll buy.
I’m waiting to hear back from Jeep. Have to see what they say.

·
Super Moderator
244 Posts
Get quotes from Carvana, Vroom, CarMax, etc., in this market, you can probably make money on it. We sold two vehicles through Carvana, it was a couple of minutes on their site, scheduled a pickup, and a few days later, we had money in our account.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts