Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another scam...not only is Jeep making a rolling time bomb in the 4XE but they continue to show all their advertising photos of Jeeps painted in Billet Silver...a color that was discontinued on April 9. The remaining colors are so boring as to be like white bread. Why did that happen?
I also think that every buyer up to this date should be given at no charge a five year, 100K mile extended factory warranty to cover the breakdowns that certainly will occurr. How about it Jeep???

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hmm. Should have bought the one I looked at. Guess they are now “rare”.

Was missing some equipment though.

And calling 75% of the forum members Jeeps boring probably isn’t a way to make friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another scam...not only is Jeep making a rolling time bomb in the 4XE but they continue to show all their advertising photos of Jeeps painted in Billet Silver...a color that was discontinued on April 9. The remaining colors are so boring as to be like white bread. Why did that happen?
I also think that every buyer up to this date should be given at no charge a five year, 100K mile extended factory warranty to cover the breakdowns that certainly will occurr. How about it Jeep???
Hmm. Should have bought the one I looked at. Guess they are now “rare”.

Was missing some equipment though.

And calling 75% of the forum members Jeeps boring probably isn’t a way to make friends.

The colors (white, black, grey, red, yellow, etc.) are boring but that's all we got, Jeep is releasing about 14 new colors in a couple of weeks. If you are happy with the ordinary colors for your un-ordinary 4XE, well...?

·
Registered
50 Posts
The colors (white, black, grey, red, yellow, etc.) are boring but that's all we got, Jeep is releasing about 14 new colors in a couple of weeks. If you are happy with the ordinary colors for your un-ordinary 4XE, well...?
Oh c’mon now.....Snazzberry doesn’t trip your trigger??

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh c’mon now.....Snazzberry doesn’t trip your trigger??

Nope. Show me an advertisement featuring that color on a 4xE?! Or any Jeep for that matter. With the electric blue accents that would look garish. Just what you’d want for $60K+. Would it come with a complimentary pink interior in velour too?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not certain about billet silver not being available...I am picking up my billet silver 4xe on Saturday ordered it five weeks ago.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not certain about billet silver not being available...I am picking up my billet silver 4xe on Saturday ordered it five weeks ago.
The 4xe build and price site has it as still available on every model. But who knows if the ordering bank has it available now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts