Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone identify the Mopar part number for front and rear all weather mats that are made to fit the Sahara 4xe? When I go to the website, the part that shows up lists fitment for JL vehicles not including the 4xe.
Separately, I understand that there is no cargo mat made to fit yet...is that correct?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was at the parts department of my dealer today and the part # is 82215986, however I was told they’re unavailable outside the plant until sometime in December. It’s due to supplier constraints getting them manufactured. They can’t even place orders until December. Crazy!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Louisville..., back at this again. I went onto the Mopar site and plugged in the number you provided and it shows up as being available and even discounted, but if you scroll to the bottom of the page it does not show fitment for the 4xe. So still confused here. See link below...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Louisville..., back at this again. I went onto the Mopar site and plugged in the number you provided and it shows up as being available and even discounted, but if you scroll to the bottom of the page it does not show fitment for the 4xe. So still confused here. See link below...
Yep, I saw the same thing when I was at the dealership. When they pulled the part # up in their order system, there was an option with "-PHEV" they can see that is the specific ones for the 4xe. When he researched it further, that's when he found they're not available to order. He called Mopar and they provided the info that they're not going to be available until December.

I'm thinking about just going with Husky liners for the front, which they have available, but they don't have one to fit the back seats yet.

Reply if you're able to find some options for the rear seats and the cargo area! I've been searching with no luck!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey Bob, great news! I found the actual 4xe all weather mats and ordered them tonight! Turns out the part # I had WAS wrong. Here’s a link to the correct ones:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Louisville. They definitely say they are for the 4xe, but are they regular mats or all weather. The description doesn’t say?
They're the all weather. It was confirmed in a thread on jlwranglerforums.com that these are the ones for the 4xe. You can also tell from the drawing/schematic on the website that they're contoured like the all weather mats should be.

Are these the black or red lettering?
Black lettering.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Got the All Weather Mats I ordered (Mopar Part # 6RV53TX7AA) and can 100% confirm they are the correct ones for the 4xe. The match the set my parents got with theirs.
Motor vehicle White Automotive tire Hood Vehicle
Shoe Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood
Shoe Car Hood Vehicle Automotive design

Car White Automotive design Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
22 Posts
Anyone have a website or dealership they recommend buying these from?

Google search comes up with different mopar sites, just don't know which one is better..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is there any way to be sure of the color before ordering, if red is desired?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts