Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

There still seems to be a bit of confusion around the parts number for the correct weather mats for the new 4xe Wranglers. For example, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Floor Mat Set 6RV53TX7AA | Mopar Estores says 6RV53TX7AA will not fit my Sahara 4xe, as it is Rubicon only (but how different is the Rubicon's back floors compared to the Sahara). I have been looking for the part numbers for the weather mats and the molded cargo mat with the red Jeep lettering since July, to include going to my dealership, and I have yet to find anything that guarantees what I am getting in any shape or fashion. Is there any way to lock these part numbers down and confirm 100% before I order?

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello,

There still seems to be a bit of confusion around the parts number for the correct weather mats for the new 4xe Wranglers. For example, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Floor Mat Set 6RV53TX7AA | Mopar Estores says 6RV53TX7AA will not fit my Sahara 4xe, as it is Rubicon only (but how different is the Rubicon's back floors compared to the Sahara). I have been looking for the part numbers for the weather mats and the molded cargo mat with the red Jeep lettering since July, to include going to my dealership, and I have yet to find anything that guarantees what I am getting in any shape or fashion. Is there any way to lock these part numbers down and confirm 100% before I order?

Thanks
Rectangle Font Number Circle Screenshot

Can confirm this is exact number for 4xe Sahara. Ordered from a local dealership in DC area and came the next day. They fit perfectly in the back with red lettering.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As promised, here is pictures of the Molded Cargo Mat. I can confirm they fit the Sahara 4xe. I did not 100% follow the install instructions because I was super nervous about cutting into my Jeep, but every grommet was there so it will fit. 
Black Automotive tire Gadget Grey Bumper
Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Trunk

Thanks everyone, looks like 82215988 will likely be the molded cargo mat as well! I am going to order both and find out.

·
Registered
293 Posts
As promised, here is pictures of the Molded Cargo Mat. I can confirm they fit the Sahara 4xe. I did not 100% follow the install instructions because I was super nervous about cutting into my Jeep, but every grommet was there so it will fit. 
View attachment 3315 View attachment 3316
Love it, thanks for the pics. I might have to get it since it matches my floor mats.

·
Registered
2021 Sahara 4xe
218 Posts
That looks like it is for a much smaller car....

Reactions: Bob

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That looks like it is for a much smaller car....
The middle part on the floor is that way to make room for the side rails or Trail Rail system. That said, I am sure you can find a non-OEM mat that will cover the entire floor. The Jeep cargo mat for Wranglers is not as popular because you have to cut into your Jeep and because it only covers the middle of the floor, but I prefer it.

·
Registered
2021 Sahara 4xe
218 Posts
I'd love to see a full size mat with small holes for the tie downs to pop through. That's what the OEM mat should look like.

·
Registered
2021 Sahara 4xe
218 Posts
Just spoke with Mopar on the phone. The apologized for the lack of clarity on the website and I was told to use the following for ordering for the 4xe:

82216624AA - All Weather Mats
6RV54TX7AA - Carpet Mats

They are backordered on the All Weather Mats and had no ETA to give me :(
The one website I found that shows an actual photo shows black lettering for 82216624AA

Ordered Weathertech for the trunk. Will share photos of fit when it arrives.

Reactions: Skades89

·
Registered
293 Posts
Just spoke with Mopar on the phone. The apologized for the lack of clarity on the website and I was told to use the following for ordering for the 4xe:

82216624AA - All Weather Mats
6RV54TX7AA - Carpet Mats

They are backordered on the All Weather Mats and had no ETA to give me :(
The one website I found that shows an actual photo shows black lettering for 82216624AA

Ordered Weathertech for the trunk. Will share photos of fit when it arrives.
Yes please share photos of the Weathertech. I’ve been eyeballing that one. 👍

·
Registered
‘21 4xe Rubicon
10 Posts
I picked up front and rear floor mats from Amazon for $104. Supplied by "T TGBROS" for the 4xe, they fit fine. They delivered in about a week, though I see now its not till mid-Feb.

·
Registered
293 Posts
What do you have on the back of the seats and what is the part number?

·
Registered
293 Posts

Where did you get these? All the ones I’ve seen have the black letters.
[/QUOTE]
My dealership had them laying around. 🤣 Yeah I like the red better I was pretty lucky. The dealership threw them in the back before I took delivery.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Where did you get these? All the ones I’ve seen have the black letters.
My dealership had them laying around. 🤣 Yeah I like the red better I was pretty lucky. The dealership threw them in the back before I took delivery.
[/QUOTE]

So after tons of research, I realized the SKU with 82215986 does have the red lettering, but it shows up everywhere as not fitting the 4xe, when in reality it is made for it. There is also the black lettering, which shows up as the only fit for it. I also realized there is another SKU with red lettering for the non 4xe trims that confirms this. Jeep and Mopar really need to get their act together.

·
Registered
2021 Sahara 4xe
218 Posts
So after tons of research, I realized the SKU with 82215986 does have the red lettering, but it shows up everywhere as not fitting the 4xe, when in reality it is made for it. There is also the black lettering, which shows up as the only fit for it. I also realized there is another SKU with red lettering for the non 4xe trims that confirms this. Jeep and Mopar really need to get their act together.
The picture of those mats on websites does not look like a fit for the 4xe....just scroll up in this thread and look at how the 4xe ones curve to a point at the outer edges for the rear seat. The ones you reference look like they are designed to be able to be slide under the seat (which is the case when there is no battery there). These look like the definitely wouldnt be a good fit: https://s3.amazonaws.com/rp-part-images/assets/408eb6d39c5547b4a230bcda1fb982de.png

1 - 20 of 31 Posts