Hi everyone! Based on what I have been reading, I realize there’s a serious shortage of 4xe’s and prices are fairly high. I went to my local dealer and was offered the following for a 36 month lease for a fully optioned High Altitude with trading in my GTI. It seems high to me, but I am moving to the Tahoe area this winter and I’m not sure it’s worth it to wait until 2022 models roll out. I am also waiting on a quote on a Rubicon (MSRP $64,300), which is my ideal choice.