Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I’m starting to really love this place it’s a fun place to post and discuss.

I ordered my 4xE Rubicon on 05/29
So far as of today 08/02 I have no Vin Number or anything.

on my dealerships website they have all the vehicles on order some are on order some are In transport so I have no clue when what was ordered okay so I decided in my impatience waiting for my Jeep to write down all the Jeep’s on order or in transit and mark down all the Vins for the Gladiators the Normal gas Jeep’s and the 4xE’s

I didn’t take 3 days for them to sell their arrivals and list up new Jeep’s they ordered. All these Jeep’s were listed as ordered on Friday and all had Vin numbers. And here I am nearly 2 months down the line without a vin.

it’s also good to mention I’m a Canadian.

should a dissatisfied phone call be made? Or am I just over reacting I can’t help but feel a little bit taken for a ride. I’ve been shown the latest POC and it’s still in BX status but I don’t know if dealerships can put the squeeze on their own Inventory cars so they don’t run out of vehicles to sell to potential walk in clients.

🥲 I’m just a sad Man. Without a Jeep.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Can’t you contact Jeep chat with the VON and get order details? The dealer has to have a VON if they placed an order

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can’t you contact Jeep chat with the VON and get order details? The dealer has to have a VON if they placed an order
Not in Canada sadly I’ve tried that :( they don’t give any info due to “international privacy laws” which’s sounds made up tbh

·
Registered
121 Posts
How big is the dealer you ordered it from? I don't know prioritization with Jeep but the bigger the dealer, the more allocation, the faster the build.

It's also options, more options, more snags.

Finally, unfortunately for you, they probably are prioritizing US cars is a guess due to the larger dealer network and they might be simply more orders to fill.

The dealer should be helping get you the information, that's really on them in Canada.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts
There is no way, if everything is correct with your order and it was placed, that you don’t have a VIN by now. Something is terribly wrong IMO. Even if you’re Canadian. There are plenty of Canadians on this site with new 4xe’s. Go to your dealership and sit down with the sales manager and find out WTF is going on!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There is no way, if everything is correct with your order and it was placed, that you don’t have a VIN by now. Something is terribly wrong IMO. Even if you’re Canadian. There are plenty of Canadians on this site with new 4xe’s. Go to your dealership and sit down with the sales manager and find out WTF is going on!!
The latest POC from a week ago. I haven’t called yet. I will do that as soon as I get over the fact that I have to be a real pain in the crotch in order to get anything to move. All my life I’ve been pushed aside or moved out of the way because I’m nice and I’ve suffered for it. I know if I call and say look you have 2 weeks to get me a Vin I will get a vin in 2 weeks and then it’s like why didn’t I call sooner? Why didn’t they just get me a vin sooner. I fully believe they have a limited number of vehicles they can have on order and don’t prioritize already sold orders due to the fact that they’re already sold. I fully believe that conspiracy don’t let them get you Jeepgate 2021 Get Woke People! 😂😂😂

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts
Kill them with kindness brother. You put money down right? Then you have every right to find out if you have a VIN, or if you don’t, why you don’t. Just stay calm and keep asking questions till you feel satisfied or they run out of answers.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Kill them with kindness brother. You put money down right? Then you have every right to find out if you have a VIN, or if you don’t, why you don’t. Just stay calm and keep asking questions till you feel satisfied or they run out of answers.
Exactly! Some sales person is getting a commission and credits for this sale. You should have their cell phone number and send a follow-up text once a week. My guy was great and very responsive. He kept sending me screenshots of his order screen whenever the vehicle progress changed. If your contact won't oblidge, go to the sales manager.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Exactly! Some sales person is getting a commission and credits for this sale. You should have their cell phone number and send a follow-up text once a week. My guy was great and very responsive. He kept sending me screenshots of his order screen whenever the vehicle progress changed. If your contact won't oblidge, go to the sales manager.
It’s not due to a lack of service or anything like that it’s just due to the fact that they listed Jeep’s for sale that were supposedly ordered a few weeks ago and they all have VIN Numbers ☹

·
Registered
13 Posts
It’s not due to a lack of service or anything like that it’s just due to the fact that they listed Jeep’s for sale that were supposedly ordered a few weeks ago and they all have VIN Numbers ☹
If they have a vin the jeep is built, if they dont have a Vin, the jeep is on the assembly line/not finished or its a build order they placed for you and its alll the way back of the line.
When I got mine brother I was being jerked around by two dealers, I had two deposits and two vins, every week for a month and a half it was oh next week oh next week etc.
it’s finally the third dealer who was the strait shooter in this story, said give me 500$ Deposit, heres your vin, its in transit, max 3 weeks. Boom two weeks later they got it.

The other two that were jerkin my leg guess what, still no 4xes when mine landed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts