Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime I use Android Auto it wipes out my saved favorite phone numbers in Uconnect and won't connect to my contacts. I have to go into my phone and give it permission again to access my contacts and messages. Anyone have this issue and found a solution? I have given Uconnect all the permissions in my phone settings. Thanks.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hello--

Sorry to hear about that... that doesn't seem right! If you'd like us to look into this for you, please don't hesitate to send our team a private message with details, your VIN, and any documentation that you think might be helpful!

Thanks in advance,

Courtney
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
19 Posts
Everytime I use Android Auto it wipes out my saved favorite phone numbers in Uconnect and won't connect to my contacts. I have to go into my phone and give it permission again to access my contacts and messages. Anyone have this issue and found a solution? I have given Uconnect all the permissions in my phone settings. Thanks.
I had the same issue on my Gladiator Uconnect system. I had a feeling that issue was not just limited to my vehicle. I had the same issue with the Samsung Note 8 and the Samsung Galaxy 21 Ultra 5G.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had the same issue on my Gladiator Uconnect system. I had a feeling that issue was not just limited to my vehicle. I had the same issue with the Samsung Note 8 and the Samsung Galaxy 21 Ultra 5G.
Hello--

Sorry to hear about that... that doesn't seem right! If you'd like us to look into this for you, please don't hesitate to send our team a private message with details, your VIN, and any documentation that you think might be helpful!

Thanks in advance,

Courtney
Jeep Cares
Thank you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I figured out how to make it work, but seems like I shouldn't have to do it this way. I have to let the phone sync up with the Bluetooth and download my contacts before I plug it in to use AA. So far it's worked, but I have to do that every time I get into my Jeep.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm experiencing this exact issue with my Galaxy S21 and my new 4xe. I've checked every setting and permission possible, even checked for software upgrades on both the touchscreen and Uconnect app, and can't figure out why my contacts won't sync with Uconnect and my Favorites don't save either.
When I plug in my phone to charge and Android Auto takes over I can see my contacts...but they used to be there without having to launch Android Auto.
Has anyone else found a solution to this?
Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes, happened on a regular basis in my 2021 Gladiator and also happens all the time in my Rubicon 4xE. Same issue with multiple Samsung phones :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts