Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
2022 Wrangler 4XE Rubicon
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to you all,

Does anyone know if there are any body dimensions that are different for the Wrangler Rubicon 4XE when compared to the ICE JLU version?

I am not looking to purchase my Jeep until September, and I am patiently waiting for reviews, and videos to see more than the little that is out there, and with the jeeps going home to their owners and dealers getting their stock, am very interested in building my 'new' 'Dream Jeep' as I have over the past few years with regards to the JLU, now with the 4XE.

Id love to learn the following from anyone that may know, may learn, or may even ask about the following:

1) For Lift Kits, I wanted to do a 3.5 STE Teraflex lift with the Falcon 3.3 shocks, but now with the extra 500+ lbs., winch, steel bumpers, are they able to hold that additional weight realistically? Teraflex basically said they don't have a 4XE in to run any tests yet.

2) As the seat folds differently and has the battery underneath, does it change the dimensions of the rear cargo area? I was interested in getting the Diabolical slipstream and now don't know if that will work any longer until someone finds out, or can confirm the dimensions are the same as the JLU.

3) I was looking at adding the Trailer-Tow and Heavy-Duty Electrical Group because of teh add-ons I will run on my jeep, but it states that there is a 700-Amp Maintenance-Free Battery... so that is separate from the 17.3 kWh 400 V lithium-ion? What is the battery size without the addition of that package,a nd where is it located?

4) I guess overall are the dimensions all like the JLU- so I don't have to wait for after market items to be made for many of the things I'd like to add, and I can select a fastback or top that would fit a JLU, or inner fender liners, or...

5) Can it still use a cold air intake if you're driving with the gas engine after Electric?

6) Ive seen it already, but wanting to run 37's. How will that affect the electric range / MPGe overall.

I guess these are things that will be answered in time... but I am still living vicariously through you all, and just like before building nd rebuilding my 4XE online daily... waiting till the fall.

Thank you all for your time, and patience- I am a super absorbent sponge waiting to get details, info, hear stories, and see pictures... waiting like a kid on Christmas.

6 more months to go... hahaha

1 - 1 of 1 Posts