Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I can't believe that they still have not shown pricing? I placed my order on 12/14
It was on the web site very briefly when they first added the 4xe build tool. I assume they removed it because component part prices were increasing and possibly availability for the higher yield Wrangler 4xe is important.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I can't believe that they still have not shown pricing? I placed my order on 12/14
My dealer says to expect 10k over a non-4xe price. I ordered an Overland 4xe and took the option for passenger side screen which isn't even available on non-4xe.

·
Registered
71 Posts
That seems pretty unlikely and a good way for them to price themselves out of the market.
If I build a 22 Wrangler HA exactly like my 22 4xe Wrangler HA it's 7k less. And the GC 4xe has added options over a non-4xe.🤷‍♂️

Hope he's wrong obviously, I'd like to pay under 70k for the Overland 4xe.

·
Registered
834 Posts
If I build a 22 Wrangler HA exactly like my 22 4xe Wrangler HA it's 7k less
If you do it on a wrangler with the 3.6 v6 like the GC comes with and compare that to a 4xe wrangler so you have closer to an apples to apples, it ends up being right about $5k difference in price, which is very close to the $4500 extra for the gc 4xe that jeep folks were telling press at the LA auto show.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just placed my order today - Trailhawk 4Xe - my sales manager was on a corporate conference call yesterday and they indicated pricing should be out within a month. sigh
Thats awesome about being able to order a Trailhawk...I'm working with my dealer now to order one too.

Did you get your VIN yet?....just curious as to how fast it is to get it once ordering.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I do not have a VIN yet. I figure I’ll follow up the first part of February to see if I have pricing or a VIN.
I figure 4 months would be optimistic and 6 months will be realistic regarding when it will show up. I put a calendar reminder in for 4 months in case I have not heard anything

·
Registered
22 Posts
I wish I knew if they are starting to build any of the JGC 4Xe's yet? I'm sure they other models will be first...I think we will see those hitting dealer lots in March-April time frame and the Trailhawks will follow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wish I knew if they are starting to build any of the JGC 4Xe's yet? I'm sure they other models will be first...I think we will see those hitting dealer lots in March-April time frame and the Trailhawks will follow.
I keep waiting to see a non 4xe Trailhawk, or any 2022 Cherokee 2 row for that matter, on a dealer lot. All I see are Wagoneers and Cherokee L’s

·
Registered
71 Posts
I keep waiting to see a non 4xe Trailhawk, or any 2022 Cherokee 2 row for that matter, on a dealer lot. All I see are Wagoneers and Cherokee L’s
My dealer has a 2022 GC Summit Reserve 2 Row...so they are def building them. I don't think they are building any 4xe's yet though.

I have to imagine step 1 would be to get actual pricing in place before they start sending them down the line for shipment to dealers?

·
Registered
22 Posts
My dealer has a 2022 GC Summit Reserve 2 Row...so they are def building them. I don't think they are building any 4xe's yet though.

I have to imagine step 1 would be to get actual pricing in place before they start sending them down the line for shipment to dealers?
So....I'm guessing that everyone that has a 4Xe ordered is still in "D" status (still gathering parts)? I think once they go D1 (parts gathered) it will be pretty quick. It took 4 months to the day to go D1 on my 2022 Ram 3500 and then it was built 3 weeks later and another 23 days to ship it from Mexico to PA. I think it will be pretty much the same way....with the 4Xe's I think we will start to see them in the spring as the website says...time will tell.

·
Registered
71 Posts
So....I'm guessing that everyone that has a 4Xe ordered is still in "D" status (still gathering parts)? I think once they go D1 (parts gathered) it will be pretty quick. It took 4 months to the day to go D1 on my 2022 Ram 3500 and then it was built 3 weeks later and another 23 days to ship it from Mexico to PA. I think it will be pretty much the same way....with the 4Xe's I think we will start to see them in the spring as the website says...time will tell.
I'm hoping my Overland 4xe arrives by end of April...and that it's less than 70k. Only commitment my dealer will give is MSRP, nothing less.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes same here dealer is saying MSRP to me too....I think you will be under 70K for the Overland....I'm hoping around 65K for the Trailhawk model....fingers crossed...

·
Registered
22 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts