Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously a minor thing-- but for a car with less than 1000 miles on it, that hasn't been left out in the heat-- plenty annoying. They haven't figured out glue yet?

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Hood

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yep, noticed mine were doing that the day we brought it home from the dealer.
Frustrating
I also have the Sky One-Touch roof and after removing the side panels twice, the adhesive glide strips fell off.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What is this Velcro for? My dealer told me it was supposed to come off after shipment but I also got the impression they weren’t the most informed on the wrangler as they should be.

·
Registered
701 Posts
What is this Velcro for? My dealer told me it was supposed to come off after shipment but I also got the impression they weren’t the most informed on the wrangler as they should be.
Lol, every car and truck they sell probably has felt pads on the seat belts.

It's usually more a benefit on the passenger seat since the driver's seatbelt is always fastened.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had the same velcro/glue problem on my driver side seatbelt receiver ! and I have a High Altitude also, maybe just a coincidence, but considering we have about <10% of all the 4xe out there, it's kind of strange !

·
Registered
193 Posts
Both driver and passenger side look like that on mine. And when I push it against the center console, the Velcro is actually too high on the driver’s side and it makes a banging noise. But as michail said my seat belt is always on.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hello all!

If anyone plans to bring this to the dealer and needs our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Kate
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
52 Posts
They all do it, it seems. I push it back down for now but this is an issue I can probably handle myself with a bit of 3M double sided tape. When I get around to it, that is.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts