Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve had a 2010 basic wrangler sport and want to upgrade. Was looking at the 2021 high altitude 4xe. Regardless I’m curious if anyone has a 4xe in NH and how their experience has been with it.

How much does it roughly cost per month to charge

Did you get any rebates/tax credits?

Any info would be great!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I’ve had a 2010 basic wrangler sport and want to upgrade. Was looking at the 2021 high altitude 4xe. Regardless I’m curious if anyone has a 4xe in NH and how their experience has been with it.

Any info would be great!
Love
Mine

Any info would be great!
Bought mine from Acton Jeep in MA in April. Love every minute of it so far. Leased it and they knocked the $7500 off the cap cost with the rebate. I have calculated charging from 0% to 100% to cost me about $2.80 with Eversource.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love
Mine

Bought mine from Acton Jeep in MA in April. Love every minute of it so far. Leased it and they knocked the $7500 off the cap cost with the rebate. I have calculated charging from 0% to 100% to cost me about $2.80 with Eversource.
Wow thank you for this response! You bought the jeep in MA, but you do live in NH correct?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wow thank you for this response! You bought the jeep in MA, but you do live in NH correct?
That’s correct. Virtually any NH dealer I interacted with was a joke even including the one I bought my Gladiator from previously. Some of these dealers act like they’re selling a Lamborghini, not a Jeep.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That’s correct. Virtually any NH dealer I interacted with was a joke even including the one I bought my Gladiator from previously. Some of these dealers act like they’re selling a Lamborghini, not a Jeep.
Really good to know. How did the $7500 work? I heard that it comes down to if you make a certain amount of money.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Really good to know. How did the $7500 work? I heard that it comes down to if you make a certain amount of money.
If you’re buying, it’s not necessarily based on how much money you make, but rather how much you can get as a credit come tax time. I’m not an expert but if you owed $2500 in taxes at the end of the year, your “$7500” credit would essentially only be $2500. You wouldn’t get $5K free cash on top or that. As a result, I am pretty sure most folks will increase their tax implications (reduce paycheck deductions) to owe more and therefore net more of the $7500 credit at tax time.

I leased though as I mentioned, and in this case, the full $7500 comes right off the MSRP as the leasor gets the $7500 credit, not you per se. So if you’re looking at leasing a $52,500 4xE, you’re essentially at $45,000 right out of the gate before you begin negotiations on Cap Cost/final price etc.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you’re buying, it’s not necessarily based on how much money you make, but rather how much you can get as a credit come tax time. I’m not an expert but if you owed $2500 in taxes at the end of the year, your “$7500” credit would essentially only be $2500. You wouldn’t get $5K free cash on top or that. As a result, I am pretty sure most folks will increase their tax implications (reduce paycheck deductions) to owe more and therefore net more of the $7500 credit at tax time.

I leased though as I mentioned, and in this case, the full $7500 comes right off the MSRP as the leasor gets the $7500 credit, not you per se. So if you’re looking at leasing a $52,500 4xE, you’re essentially at $45,000 right out of the gate before you begin negotiations on Cap Cost/final price etc.
I just wanted to thank you for all of your help, I drove to Acton yesterday and made a deal for a new High Altitude 4xe. Put the build order in, can’t wait until it comes!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just wanted to thank you for all of your help, I drove to Acton yesterday and made a deal for a new High Altitude 4xe. Put the build order in, can’t wait until it comes!
Awesome! Glad to hear. I found them very easy to work with and wish they were closer for my routine service needs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome! Glad to hear. I found them very easy to work with and wish they were closer for my routine service needs.
They were awesome, and me too! Did you order yours, if so how long did it take?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts