Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering upsizing to a larger tire and keeping the stock rim. Also getting a 2' inch Mopar lift. I know I will have to add spacers, but wondering if anyone else is doing this?

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon, Bright White
36 Posts
Hello,
my next project will be Suspension. For that, I have ordered (but not received yet):
Spring Spacers/1.5in lift kit with bump stops :
Shocks:
Steering Stabilizer (Received):
Milestone Patagonia Tires (from Amazon direct)

I decided on purpose to go with only 35" for various reason as well as "only a 1.5" lift. My personal preference is adjustability over looks, however falcon shocks are very impressive. I like Dennis Wood and I think Teraflex is a very good brand in general - Teraflex told me that that the springs on the 4xe are specific to the 4xe and you should not be replaced them with a aftermarket JL Rubicon spring - That's why I went with a spacer lift.

At the end of the Day, it's personal preference. Find out what is important to you. For me it's 70% Highway/Paved Road and 30% I want to go everywhere...

Yeti

·
Registered
36 Posts
What snorkel is this?
Rugged Ridge Amfib Snorkel. I have chosen the low mount. They have a high mount as well. It was the only Snorkel that was specifically listed to work with the 4xe that I could find t that time. Plus install is a breeze and no cutting the hood. What I like the most, it kinda matches the charging port on the other side...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Rugged Ridge Amfib Snorkel. I have chosen the low mount. They have a high mount as well. It was the only Snorkel that was specifically listed to work with the 4xe that I could find t that time. Plus install is a breeze and no cutting the hood. What I like the most, it kinda matches the charging port on the other side...
Silly me sorry wrong post...

·
Registered
2021 4xe Rubicon sting grey
199 Posts
So I'm running...

Rubicon express 3.5 superflex
All 8 control arms
Front and rear adjustable track bars
Rubicon express 2.5 shocks

I chose the R/E super flex because one end has flex joints and the frame ends have traditional rubber bushings. This rig is our driver when the dam ram won't fit or isn't practical... slightly visible in the pics. She is on 37's too.

Here are the stickout pics
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

1 - 20 of 20 Posts