Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone waiting for a 2022 has anything official yet? I have my VIN but status is "D" from the dealer and Jeep Chat says "gathering parts check back next week."

(My order went in on October 4.)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just wondering if anyone waiting for a 2022 has anything official yet? I have my VIN but status is "D" from the dealer and Jeep Chat says "gathering parts check back next week."

(My order went in on October 4.)
I'm curious how you know that you ordered a 2022? I placed an order on September 21 which is still in D status (based on the last time I was able to get a status). I'm wondering at what point orders become 2022 instead of 2021? I've been watching Cryptostickers.net to see if the build shows up (nothing yet).

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm curious how you know that you ordered a 2022? I placed an order on September 21 which is still in D status (based on the last time I was able to get a status). I'm wondering at what point orders become 2022 instead of 2021? I've been watching Cryptostickers.net to see if the build shows up (nothing yet).
I initially put my order in on 9/24 ish. My dealer submitted the order on 10/4 after I kept bugging them. They called me about a week later and said it was going to be a 2022 (with some updated pricing).

·
Registered
6 Posts
I initially put my order in on 9/24 ish. My dealer submitted the order on 10/4 after I kept bugging them. They called me about a week later and said it was going to be a 2022 (with some updated pricing).
Thanks. I know that the pricing I ended up agreeing to was higher than the build pricing on the jeep.com website. Also, Jeep Chat told me today that my order is still in the scheduling parts stage (which I think is D), the same as it was over a month ago. I'm kind of hoping it just becomes a 2022 due to timing, but still delivers this year.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I know that the pricing I ended up agreeing to was higher than the build pricing on the jeep.com website. Also, Jeep Chat told me today that my order is still in the scheduling parts stage (which I think is D), the same as it was over a month ago. I'm kind of hoping it just becomes a 2022 due to timing, but still delivers this year.
I give Jeep Chat a buzz every week on Weds. no change yet for me. Good luck! I’ve seen Stellantis estimates that the 22s are being quoted as 20-24 weeks out from order to delivery. I don’t know if that’s for just new orders or old ones but here’s hoping we both get ours by winter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I give Jeep Chat a buzz every week on Weds. no change yet for me. Good luck! I’ve seen Stellantis estimates that the 22s are being quoted as 20-24 weeks out from order to delivery. I don’t know if that’s for just new orders or old ones but here’s hoping we both get ours by winter.
Any updates yet?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you look at cryptostickers and sort for 2022s, which is certainly not entirely accurate because it relies on user data input to be right, nothing is "found" yet for 2022s, except a very small number that I bet are really 2021s.

That's probably a good/bad thing. Good in that we're all in the same boat. Good in that at some point, the 2022 projections will come and some people will be getting their deliveries close to when their status updates. Bad in that we're all still in the dark.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also, Jeep makes about 15000 Wranglers per month, with no appreciable December drop off. So when those 2022 builds start, they should really start cranking through them. I've got #3000 or so in the 2022s but that only means something if all the parts are available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Totally new to the Jeep world and to forums, so forgive me if this is a silly question, but how did y'all get a VIN? I ordered my 2022 High Altitude 4xe on November 5 and haven't gotten any updates. Is that something I should reach out to the dealer about, or does Jeep email that info?

·
Registered
834 Posts
You can either reach out to your dealer and ask or reach out to jeep chat with your von# and they can give you the vin.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Still no 2022s, 4xe or otherwise, showing up in Cryptostickers besides a few that look clearly mislabeled. Given that the 2022s start production in 10 days (we assume), a lot of people will likely move from scheduling to production in a quick jump.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
There have been a few 392s scheduled

View attachment 3154

And I know of one 4xe that's been given a scheduled ship date of 12/20
If they are producing 3000+ vehicles a week, that’s still a very small number given any data. You obviously have access to more data than cryptostickers but it seems the point still stands. A lot of people will get updates and move fast to production soon.

·
Registered
834 Posts
If they are producing 3000+ vehicles a week, that’s still a very small number given any data. You obviously have access to more data than cryptostickers but it seems the point still stands. A lot of people will get updates and move fast to production soon.
Not disagreeing with you. Just pointing out that there's been a little bit of movement of 22s.

The 392 screen shot is just from the 392 facebook group from a dealer there. The 4xe I know of is someone I know. I wish I had more visibility because I'm eagerly waiting on my orders!

1 - 20 of 203 Posts