Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
701 - 704 of 704 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats on the Jeep and thanks for all the info. Making mental notes of all these little tips and tricks. What's the recomended PSI for the 20 inch wheels/tires?
The door panel says 36 PSI, I took them down from 41 to 38 and I'll probably drop more to 35-36 as I'm reading that helps handling. Also note I said 1 month from built to delivered - it was actually 2 months for me as it got stuck waiting for a rail to California. (just edited original post)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered mine on May 14. Started production on June 17 and have an estimated delivery of September 4th. But I’m not expecting it to arrive on time. I’m expecting it to arrive at a later date for some reason

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered mine on May 14. Started production on June 17 and have an estimated delivery of September 4th. But I’m not expecting it to arrive on time. I’m expecting it to arrive at a later date for some reason
Once your window sticker shows up, the Jeep tracker automatically adds 14 days to the date and projects an estimated delivery date. If the vehicle does not arrive within those 14 days, the tracker will change to TBD. Your dealer should be able to provide you with a much more accurate delivery date.

701 - 704 of 704 Posts