Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
From what I heard the intake system is the same so I would assume those would carry over, the exterior aesthetic upgrades like stickers work i'm sure. Suspension and rear cargo mats do not. That's all I know.

·
Registered
| 2012 JKU Sahara | 2021 4xe Sahara |
70 Posts
This thread below should be very useful to bookmark:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This thread below should be very useful to bookmark:

Thank you very much friend, helped me a lot your post...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey everyone! You would be good community to ask. All of the JL upgrades that are available will fit my 4xe ?
Obviously any accessory that typically anchors on the cowl will not work. Roof racks, windshield light bars, etc. I’m hoping manufacturers start making 4XE specific versions because Jeeps with plugs are not going away from here on out.

·
Registered
82 Posts
The cowl pillar mounts for the led lights will not work. I had to get the KC adapter for the mopar 5 inch lights. The snorkel works. Just about anything the 2 liter turbo works.

If you log into mopar.com and link your vehicle, the mopar site will say if it fits your vehicle.
I found this pdf mopar helpful.

If you have a sky one touch, it’s gets really hard too. I had to get the grab handles from mopar from the JK. You also have to get the Thule or the yakama roof rails that are 250mm tall if you want to mount anything to your rain gutters. Be that if you want to use the sky one touch and you do t want the new gobi junk rack.

The 2.5 inch mopar lift for the 4XE is the only durable lift on the market. It is not great, I’m waiting for the Taraflex one to come out in A few months.

I also found it hard to get an installer to mount a winch or anything electrical to a 4XE because they were scared. Also I had to get the mopar Warn wench Putin by the dealer because no one else would do it. And the dealer said
The mounting plate took some work because the 4XE was different, but they got it to work.

I had to go to a body shot to have them put the snorkel on too because the dealer refused.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The cowl pillar mounts for the led lights will not work. I had to get the KC adapter for the mopar 5 inch lights. The snorkel works. Just about anything the 2 liter turbo works.

If you log into mopar.com and link your vehicle, the mopar site will say if it fits your vehicle.
I found this pdf mopar helpful.

If you have a sky one touch, it’s gets really hard too. I had to get the grab handles from mopar from the JK. You also have to get the Thule or the yakama roof rails that are 250mm tall if you want to mount anything to your rain gutters. Be that if you want to use the sky one touch and you do t want the new gobi junk rack.

The 2.5 inch mopar lift for the 4XE is the only durable lift on the market. It is not great, I’m waiting for the Taraflex one to come out in A few months.

I also found it hard to get an installer to mount a winch or anything electrical to a 4XE because they were scared. Also I had to get the mopar Warn wench Putin by the dealer because no one else would do it. And the dealer said
The mounting plate took some work because the 4XE was different, but they got it to work.

I had to go to a body shot to have them put the snorkel on too because the dealer refused.

View attachment 1526
If your installer is afraid to install a winch, then it's good to find a different instsller. There's plenty of information out on how to properly disconnect the engine battery before starting any type of work. I put my own winch on and bumper and plate. No problems other than those unsightly blue tow hooks.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4XE
22 Posts
If your installer is afraid to install a winch, then it's good to find a different instsller. There's plenty of information out on how to properly disconnect the engine battery before starting any type of work. I put my own winch on and bumper and plate. No problems other than those unsightly blue tow hooks.
I like my blue hooks! They go with the blue trim in the vehicle :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
I’m getting Warren recovery hooks on the front and back put on under the bumper. I had a body shop color match Chrysler pacific blue and color match the hooks. Hopefully they will get back this week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts