Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Was yours a custom order? It's one thing to pull the shtick on in-stock unit but it's reallllly bad business if it's on an order.
Yes, we agreed on a sales price and I ordered what I wanted. They never disclosed they were going to mark up the MF for their benefit. It's about a $1700 hit on a one time payment. They told me I was welcome to obtain my own financing...I hate dealerships

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ah, good to know. I guess we will see what happens tomorrow.
FYI to anyone who is currently in the middle of the deal like I am. My dealer in SC was supposed to do all the paperwork today but the finance manager had an emergency so they're putting it thru tomorrow. They informed me that if MF goes up the paperwork can be done retro'd to today's rate in the likely event July #'s increase.

I also have some experience working for car dealers about 15 years ago and remember them dating the paperwork up to 2-3 days in the past to count sales for certain month-ends or qualify for certain incentives, I just didn't know if it was still done.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The documents are starting to update. Incentive docs are there, looks like very limited acq fee waivers. Rv guide and mf rates haven't updated yet. Probably within a couple hours
Im assuming this is why my dealer hasn't reached out to me yet? My Jeep has been sitting there for over a day now.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Im assuming this is why my dealer hasn't reached out to me yet? My Jeep has been sitting there for over a day now.
I doubt this has anything to do with it. The rv/mf changes don't help them at all.

Sometimes there system takes a few days before they get invoiced from jeep, etc. Sometimes they're just busy and can only process so many vehicles at a time.

·
Registered
2022 Granite 4xe Rubicon
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
RV looks to have gone up actually. The Rubicon 4xe was 59 @36 mo. It appears to be 60 now.
Increased from .00205 to .00222. Not ideal, but could be a lot worse.
Here's hoping my 4xe that was ordered 4 month ago, and built a month ago, can be delivered in the next month. This is f'n ridiculous.

61 - 80 of 112 Posts